If your candidate doesn't win....

Juror#8

Again... Fiat said they were moving Jeep output to China. So, are you saying that the majority see the lie that Fiat wasn't thinking about doing just that? You are a lemming.

http://www.bloomberg...and-climbs.html

I find it hilarious when Barry supporters claim Romney lies. Especially when they're proven wrong.

If Romney wins, I will go on just as planned. I have said many times that I don't mind him. I don't like the fact that he isn't consistent with his views and will basically say anything to get elected. I disagree with him on some economic policy as well.

With a Romney Presidency, I am hoping the Democrats will hold to the Senate at least. (Looks like they will now) I think Romney can work with them and won't have to cave to all Republican wishes,

Barry isn't consistent witih his views either, so that's hardly a reason to not vote for Romney. As for the economy, what Barry has done isn't working. And Romney has proven he can work with Democrats. Barry showed in his first 2 years he wasn't willing to work with Repubs.

Edited by Doc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry isn't consistent witih his views either, so that's hardly a reason to not vote for Romney.

He'll disagree, you see, because if Romney isn't consistent, he's a flip-flopper. When Obama isn't consistent, he's simply evolving. You can tell the difference because when Obama evolves, he then gets on a plane to collect campaign donations from the people involved with the topic on which he's evolved.

He'll disagree, you see, because if Romney isn't consistent, he's a flip-flopper. When Obama isn't consistent, he's simply evolving. You can tell the difference because when Obama evolves, he then gets on a plane to collect campaign donations from the people involved with the topic on which he's evolved.

I think Romney evolved too. He evolved from the guy that the conservatives hated to the guy they decided could pander to the center enough to give them a chance.

I have nothing to say about Obama.

But to say that Romney has "evolved"?

Really?

On abortion? On Gay Rights? On Cap and Trade? On healthcare? On Gun Control?

You can evolve on issues but I'm not sure that you can evolve on everything.

I can't support Mitt because I literally don't know what I'd be supporting. He has no core.

Go ahead, call me an "Obama supporter" if that makes you feel better about your support for Mitt. During the primaries I posted on this forum that I wouldn't support Mitt Romney. I wanted Chris Christie to join the race. I expressed support for Newt. I consistently criticized Romney then, and I continue to this day.

You guys can bend over, close your eyes, and hope the tape holds your shhhhit hole shut. Romney is gonna get in your ass either way.

I don't go that route. I'm better than that. I'm gonna adhere to my own personal principle and fight back against those forces and mediocrity in my party. Maybe we'll wise up and choose a decent candidate next time.

Edited by Juror#8

I have nothing to say about Obama.

But to say that Romney has "evolved"?

Really?

On abortion? On Gay Rights? On Cap and Trade? On healthcare? On Gun Control?

You can evolve on issues but I'm not sure that you can evolve on everything.

I can't support Mitt because I literally don't know what I'd be supporting. He has no core.

Go ahead, call me an "Obama supporter" if that makes you feel better about your support for Mitt. During the primaries I posted on this forum that I wouldn't support Mitt Romney. I wanted Chris Christie to join the race. I expressed support for Newt. I consistently criticized Romney then, and I continue to this day.

You guys can bend over, close your eyes, and hope the tape holds your shhhhit hole shut. Romney is gonna get in your ass either way.

I don't go that route. I'm better than that. I'm gonna adhere to my own personal principle and fight back against those forces and mediocrity in my party. Maybe we'll wise up and choose a decent candidate next time.

Fine, Romney has no core when it comes to social issues and is paying lip service just to get elected. Which says to me he won't be fighting hard, if at all, to change them.

If the Republican Party wants my vote, they can nominate candidates that reflect my views. Simply being the second worst option available to me is not enough to earn my endorsement. And don't feed me garbage about "A vote not cast for ® is a vote cast for (D), and we can't afford four more years of (D)." If you were really that concerned with losing to (D), and needing my vote and and those of like minded llibertarians to prevent it, you shouldn't have worked so hard to marginalize our views and our candidates.

Fine, Romney has no core when it comes to social issues and is paying lip service just to get elected. Which says to me he won't be fighting hard, if at all, to change them.

Funny that you say that Doc. I read somewhere recently from someone purported to be a former Romney advisor during his gubernatorial run that Romney sees social issues as a "nuissance." The article alleged that the only thing he cares about is economic issues.

If he would just say that (which is politically impossible), I'd respect him more.

I think Romney evolved too. He evolved from the guy that the conservatives hated to the guy they decided could pander to the center enough to give them a chance.

Excuse me, are you part of the leftist retards who pointed their fingers at the right about their need for a "big tent?"

If the Republican Party wants my vote, they can nominate candidates that reflect my views. Simply being the second worst option available to me is not enough to earn my endorsement. And don't feed me garbage about "A vote not cast for ® is a vote cast for (D), and we can't afford four more years of (D)." If you were really that concerned with losing to (D), and needing my vote and and those of like minded llibertarians to prevent it, you shouldn't have worked so hard to marginalize our views and our candidates.

Typical condescending liberal.

You're voting for Obama!

Lib junk.

Concern Troll....no dog in this race my bum.

End Sarcasm.

Ron Paul marginalizes himself when he says some of the stupid stuff he does about foreign policy and the like.

"Leave Iran alone, they wont do anything!"

Yeah, OK Ronnie.

Ron Paul marginalizes himself when he says some of the stupid stuff he does about foreign policy and the like.

"Leave Iran alone, they wont do anything!"

Yeah, OK Ronnie.

Like I said, if you want my vote, endorse my views with your candidate selection. If you can't do that, then you have no one but yourself to blame when you've got four more years of Obama. Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Like I said, if you want my vote, endorse my views with your candidate selection. If you can't do that, then you have no one but yourself to blame when you've got four more years of Obama.

I admire your steadfastness but I choose to be more pragmatic.

Id rather have a guy thats 50.000000000000001% conservative than one thats 1000% liberal.

Edited by RkFast

Funny that you say that Doc. I read somewhere recently from someone purported to be a former Romney advisor during his gubernatorial run that Romney sees social issues as a "nuissance." The article alleged that the only thing he cares about is economic issues.

If he would just say that (which is politically impossible), I'd respect him more.

I believe that former advisor because that's the way I see it as well. To me, whether he admits to it or not is immaterial.

I admire your steadfastness but I choose to be more pragmatic.

Id rather have a guy thats 50.000000000000001% conservative than one thats 1000% liberal.

I don't believe that rejecting false choice fallacy makes one unpragmatic. The two party system is 100% responsible for the slow left-moving creep that has resulted in all of the problems we face today. Eventually, as opportunities for reversal are destroyed by that creep, my position becomes the only pragmatic one. I'm just a bit closer to seeing the end game than most. Edited by TakeYouToTasker