With Wanny and Chan playing good cop-good cop, who are

the real vocal leaders in this locker room? Kelsay's rant seemed REALLY passive-aggressive, not speaking directly to players, and anonymously calling people out, all while doubling back to say he was also the problem. Where are the days of holding accountability for each other? I'm not looking for a Ray Lewis, but at least someone everyone else listens to. I mean I rarely hear Fitz say anything, other than he's going to go look at the game film to see where he made his mistakes. The guy sulks more than Cam Newton. It's like 53 guys who have made an unspoken deal to stay healthy, don't rock the boat, and cash paychecks.

We do not have any on this team. That is a major problem.

Kyle, Dareus, Mario are all quit lead by example types.

Maybe Wilson might be the only semi-vocal guy.

It is foot up ass time for these player. On paper this is a top 10 defense. In reality it may be historically the worst defense in NFL history for points given per game. This is not an exaggeration or hyperbole, it is an actual fact.

Thats why drafting Mason Foster over Kelvin Sheppard would have made this team better.

I was really high on Mason Foster that would be been such a clutch pick.

This team defense needs a leader on the field, I do not see one. Certainly not Shepp with whom I believe they drafted to be the defensive QB but he hasn't earned any respect through his poor play.

Edited by Why So Serious?

In reality it may be historically the worst defense in NFL history for points given per game. This is not an exaggeration or hyperbole, it is an actual fact.

It absolutely IS a fact when you include "may" - it means it may be and also means it may NOT be. It does not mean it has any meaning other than a day dream.

Edited by BillsWatch

I read a comment last season on TSW, that inspired me to believe it true.

It read something like... This team has alot of heart, but lacks the balls to play week in and week out.

Sadly, the last true vocal leader I can remember on a consistent basis on the sideline was Rueben Brown.

He was the last player I've seen, pumping up the players and passionately inspiring them before kickoff/halftime/after game prayer.