Moveon.org

meazza

Well, since we're talking about fish, let's put it to the smell test. What are you more likely to find at a PETA meeting? A conservative? A moderate? A leftist? DiN?

You would be surprised to know that a lot of "liberal" movements actually have little wars w/ PETA. Feminist movements for instance, have had notable beef w/ PETA for various reasons. PETA is really a bunch of crazies out for shock value...they're crazy enough to attract hate from other orgs you would consider "leftist crazy" groups

Edited by TheNewBills

I knew the WW2 generation well and they were my grandparents. The people in the ad are fakes and could not be further from the true WW2 generation. The WW2 generation was so proper they would dress up to go eat a McDonald’s and would never use such crude language in public. For that matter, they would never eat a McDonald's unless they had no other choice. Our generation is truly the fastfood, got to have it now, do it if it feels good generation and to try to assign some inter-generational ethical subjectivism to the ww2 generation is just wrong.

I knew the WW2 generation well and they were my grandparents. The people in the ad are fakes and could not be further from the true WW2 generation. The WW2 generation was so proper they would dress up to go eat a McDonald’s and would never use such crude language in public. For that matter, they would never eat a McDonald's unless they had no other choice. Our generation is truly the fastfood, got to have it now, do it if it feels good generation and to try to assign some inter-generational ethical subjectivism to the ww2 generation is just wrong.

Oh stop romanticizing the WW2 generation. They were just like us, diverse people.

An idiot.

Idiocy is non-partisan.

Sure, "Mean Adam".

You would be surprised to know that a lot of "liberal" movements actually have little wars w/ PETA. Feminist movements for instance, have had notable beef w/ PETA for various reasons. PETA is really a bunch of crazies out for shock value...they're crazy enough to attract hate from other orgs you would consider "leftist crazy" groups

Well, now you know why I resent being lumped in with the abortion clinic bombers.

No one paying attention would be surprised by that. Barack Obama is one of the most left-leaning presidents in our lifetime...a man who openly admits he wants to take from the doers, give to the do-nothings, redistribute wealth, all while spending four years telling private business owners they're useless pawns who should bow to big government...and he STILL attracts hate from some batschittcrazy liberal drones.

Liberals who have a problem with PETA are probably upset PETA won't start their own free TV channel that demonstrates animal brutality by letting the liberals, on live TV, club chickens or shove tubes down the throat of a goose.

"NOW do you see the kind of stuff these people do for foie gras!!! We must stop this!!! Because what's good for the goose is not good for the....for the...for the...oh, for heaven's sake...LINE!"

That's what makes it so damn funny.

This is the second object lesson in divisive partisanship that's jumped the shark in this campaign.

The first was the VEEP debate where Jokin' Joe went full-throttle obfuscation on Ryan. Ryan should have thanked him at the end of that debate by demonstrating to the entire world how and why Washington has been in gridlock for years.

Michael Moore should have to see all of those actors in his little amoral play walk around his house Nekkid for a month. He's such a hate spewing worthless piece of human excrement in shoes.

Two liberal crazies scrapping with each other. Kinda like a retard fight.

Edited by Dante

I would lol at **** like this if the liberal retards wouldnt get so much sand in their vaginas every time a right leaning group or pundit did or said something one quarter as "bad" as this.

Bet your bottom dollar that if a GOP group put this out, the retards would be going on about "respect for our elders" and how they are being "exploited" by the ad.

The fact that those 'tards are such hypocritical c-nts about this stuff removes all the comedy from it.

Edited by RkFast

The 47%.... they're such a hoot......

I am going to laugh hard and mock intensely...if this election ends up Romney 51-2 - Obama 47.

What will be the excuse...if Obama gets 47%? :lol:

Man, the op-ed pages are going to be a treat. Just imagine the RCP home page. :lol: