Moveon.org

meazza

lol "after we die we're going to look down on you from heaven and make a point of watching you while you have sex"

That would definitely motivate me to up my performance.

Don't want to disappoint a crowd.

Keeping it classy! Seriously though, I can't believe the Dem's go for this schat. Move On is such a vile organization. Remember their General Betray-us ad? Their total clowns

Yes....and their criticism of him was noticeably absent...when Obama put him in charge of the CIA. :lol:

But, don't expect that to last...now that the CIA is dropping a new dime on Obama every day.

I'll put this in here rather than start another thread for this schit. Just more leftist wackiness. Poor fish got killed---on the way to the market, to get eaten.

http://www.ocregister.com/news/sign-376051-fish-letter.html

An Irvine resident is requesting that the city install a sign to memorialize the hundreds of fish killed in a traffic crash in early October as they were being taken to Irvine Ranch Market.

In the letter, Dina Kourda, on behalf of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, asks the city's street maintenance superintendent to place the sign at the site of the crash on Walnut and Yale avenues.

Tow rig operators hook up to a truck that overturned Oct. 11 carrying 1,600 pounds of fish. The hundreds of pounds of saltwater fish shut down an Irvine intersection for hours while the mess was cleaned up.

KEN STEINHARDT, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTERADVERTISEMENT The sign would read, "In memory of hundreds of fish who suffered and died at this spot," to remind tractor-trailer drivers of their responsibility to the animals who are "hauled to their deaths every day," according to the letter provided by PETA.

The crash occurred Oct. 11 when a truck, carrying 1,600 pounds of live fish and several tanks of pure oxygen, crashed with two other vehicles.

The oxygen was used to keep saltwater bass alive as the fish were being taken to market.

"Although such signs are traditionally reserved for human fatalities, I hope you'll make an exception because of the enormous suffering involved in this case," the letter read.

"Research tells us that fish use tools, tell time, sing, and have impressive long-term memories and complex social structures, yet fish used for food are routinely crushed, impaled, cut open, and gutted, all while still conscious. Sparing them from being tossed from a speeding truck and slowly dying from injuries and suffocation seems the least that we can do," the letter continued.

Dina Kourda, on behalf of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, asks

"Research tells us that fish use tools, tell time, sing, and have impressive long-term memories and complex social structures, yet fish used for food are routinely crushed, impaled, cut open, and gutted, all while still conscious. Sparing them from being tossed from a speeding truck and slowly dying from injuries and suffocation seems the least that we can do," the letter continued.

Lord help us, there are some mindless people out there.

817.jpg

on the other hand.......................................lol

tumblr_louathvG3m1r0tunyo1_100.jpg

I'll put this in here rather than start another thread for this schit. Just more leftist wackiness. Poor fish got killed---on the way to the market, to get eaten.

http://www.ocregiste...ish-letter.html

An Irvine resident is requesting that the city install a sign to memorialize the hundreds of fish killed in a traffic crash in early October as they were being taken to Irvine Ranch Market.

In the letter, Dina Kourda, on behalf of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, asks the city's street maintenance superintendent to place the sign at the site of the crash on Walnut and Yale avenues.

Tow rig operators hook up to a truck that overturned Oct. 11 carrying 1,600 pounds of fish. The hundreds of pounds of saltwater fish shut down an Irvine intersection for hours while the mess was cleaned up.

KEN STEINHARDT, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTERADVERTISEMENT The sign would read, "In memory of hundreds of fish who suffered and died at this spot," to remind tractor-trailer drivers of their responsibility to the animals who are "hauled to their deaths every day," according to the letter provided by PETA.

The crash occurred Oct. 11 when a truck, carrying 1,600 pounds of live fish and several tanks of pure oxygen, crashed with two other vehicles.

The oxygen was used to keep saltwater bass alive as the fish were being taken to market.

"Although such signs are traditionally reserved for human fatalities, I hope you'll make an exception because of the enormous suffering involved in this case," the letter read.

PETA's not "leftist", they're just crazy.

Fish use tools and sing? When the !@#$ did this happen? If I see my goldfish in the backyard with a shovel singing "Sixteen Tons," I'm killing it.

Lord help us, there are some mindless people out there.

817.jpg

on the other hand.......................................lol

tumblr_louathvG3m1r0tunyo1_100.jpg

Research has also told us that fish are tasty and good for us and in order to experience that tasty goodness they need to be killed.

I didn't get the bit about them watching while we're having kinky sex was such a taboo. Than I saw it was produced by Michael Moore and it made perfect sense. He hasn't seen his dick without the use of a mirror in over 40 years. He's got a lot to be ashamed about.

PETA's not "leftist", they're just crazy.

Fish use tools and sing? When the !@#$ did this happen? If I see my goldfish in the backyard with a shovel singing "Sixteen Tons," I'm killing it.

Well, since we're talking about fish, let's put it to the smell test. What are you more likely to find at a PETA meeting? A conservative? A moderate? A leftist? DiN?