The President Is Really Showing Leadership!!

He stopped Sandy? He stopped Benghazi? He stopped Fort Hood? He stopped Fast and Furious?

Oh, I forgot.Those weren't disasters. Just bumps in the road.

You guys don't think Iraq was that big of a f$&) up I take it. Obama has nothing like that on his hands, aside from finally ending it over GOP objections.

Benghazi is turning into a joke story. I remember all you clowns were screaming bloody murder over Obama using tankers to "get us involved" in Libya, now he didn't do enough. Whatever.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps. Or maybe he has just been good at stopping disasters. No 9-11 on his watch, no new wars in foreign countries. And his ending the Iraq War was leadership, as opposed to those cowards that wanted to keep our troops there, yet not much of a media event, and thank God Obama was able to end it quietly

Must've missed the part where Iraq War ended. So'd a lot of Iraqis, for that matter.

You guys don't think Iraq was that big of a f$&) up I take it. Obama has nothing like that on his hands, aside from finally ending it over GOP objections.

You're right. Because he doesn't actually do anything. How's eastern Afghanistan doing these days? How are things with Egypt (hint: they LET our embassy get sacked)? How's things with Syria?

Kinda funny that all of Obama's "courageous" foreign policy decisions involve somebody else taking the lead, isn't it?

Benghazi is turning into a joke story. I remember all you clowns were screaming bloody murder over Obama using tankers to "get us involved" in Libya, now he didn't do enough. Whatever.

Speaking of letting others take the lead...if Obama freed Libya, somebody else (primarily the French) made that happen.

Benghazi is turning into a joke story.

One of the reasons I could never be a liberal is I could never, for one minute, consider the death of four Americans at the hands of terrorists...a joke.

But...to you...just a joke. A bump in the road. No big deal. Just like the 13 people at Fort Hood. Brian Terry and the hundreds of Mexicans who died from F&F weapons.

One big joke to you.

Must've missed the part where Iraq War ended. So'd a lot of Iraqis, for that matter.

Tom you are right, it's still going on and it's Obama's fault, too

You're right. Because he doesn't actually do anything. How's eastern Afghanistan doing these days? How are things with Egypt (hint: they LET our embassy get sacked)? How's things with Syria?

Kinda funny that all of Obama's "courageous" foreign policy decisions involve somebody else taking the lead, isn't it?

Speaking of letting others take the lead...if Obama freed Libya, somebody else (primarily the French) made that happen.

Ya, unlike when your President Bush "took the lead" with our troops out in front. Bring it on! Nice!

One of the reasons I could never be a liberal is I could never, for one minute, consider the death of four Americans at the hands of terrorists...a joke.

But...to you...just a joke. A bump in the road. No big deal. Just like the 13 people at Fort Hood. Brian Terry and the hundreds of Mexicans who died from F&F weapons.

One big joke to you.

How many times did Romney bring up Benn-ohmygosh--me in the foreign policy debate?

Ya, unlike when your President Bush "took the lead" with our troops out in front. Bring it on! Nice!

How many times did Romney bring up Benn-ohmygosh--me in the foreign policy debate?

I just had an epithany. You are really just a chimpanzee randomly hitting the keys before your keeper gives you a treat for hitting, "Post".

So your only answer to Obama's cowardly lack of leadership is "Bush sucks!"?

I just had an epithany. You are really just a chimpanzee randomly hitting the keys before your keeper gives you a treat for hitting, "Post".

He does kind of have a point I would be interested in knowing...how do you feel about Mitt...a guy who gets intelligence reports now and has more interest in unseating Obama than anyone else does not press this to make a scandal out of it in the debate...how do you feel about this/what does it mean to you? Certain groups are desperately trying to make this some sort of huge scandal before Tuesday...Mitt had every opportunity to say whatever he wanted to Obama's face in a debate. He did not.

Edited by TheNewBills

He does kind of have a point I would be interested in knowing...how do you feel about Mitt...a guy who gets intelligence reports now and has more interest in unseating Obama than anyone else does not press this to make a scandal out of it in the debate...how do you feel about this/what does it mean to you? Certain groups are desperately trying to make this some sort of huge scandal before Tuesday...Mitt had every opportunity to say whatever he wanted to Obama's face in a debate. He did not.

Maybe he didn't care to make it political. Let the media do that for him. Oh wait...........

Hehe, I'm just asking...you think that was it? If so, you think it was the right move?

I wouldn't at all be surprised that was the reason. At the time it might have been the right move but a lot of "information" has come out since that if was available then might have changed his tactic.

I wouldn't at all be surprised that was the reason. At the time it might have been the right move but a lot of "information" has come out since that if was available then might have changed his tactic.

I mean, the only thing about that logic is just that he didn't seem to be too against "making it political" before that debate.

Am I late to the party? I generally only read ya'lls nonsense, but I think it's decided Obama used HAARP to create Frankenstorm as a PR move and detract focus from the YouTube video that killed people in Egypt?

also, thank you for this post prompting me to google HAARP

Edited by TheNewBills

Maybe he didn't care to make it political.

He didn't go after it because that was precisely what Obama wanted him to do on the third debate, and when he didn't do it, Obama came off looking like a petty dumbass and Romney came off looking presidential.

The timelines and datapoints for the Benghazi coverup, I think, are too much "in the weeds" for anyone other than the hardcore politico people. Average Joe and Josephine aren't paying it that much attention (since the media is ignoring it), so instead of diverting the 3rd debate into a heated match of lies that few will check, he took away Obama's ONLY bullets by complimenting him on Bin Laden before Obama could open his mouth, and ignoring Benghazi. In the end, Obama looked like the dope at the table. I insist it was a seasoned sales move that would never -- in this lifetime -- occur to a community organizer like Obama...and it showed.

I would also speculate his internal polls show he has momentum, Obama is falling, and there was no need to go after him on it. Some were reporting on Twitter today that Washington State and Oregon may even be play at this point. Just the idea that this is possible means Obama has bigger problems than Benghazi.

Edited by LABillzFan