Landry Jones (the Savior)

tito1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He will need a new number, but other than that we get out franchise qb next year.

Mario has the off season to heal his wrist and we add more linebackers and depth on defense and we will be hosting the afc title game in orchar park January 2014!!!

He seems to get worse as each season goes by. His sophmore year he was awesome, his junior year he regressed. Notre Dame kicked his ass last night. They can do better then him.

Who was the last LB to go first? Or a trade down?

Considering Von Miller went #2 overall just 2 years ago, it's not completely out of the question. It all depends on the rest of the season for ND. If they run the table and take a shot at the title, it's very likely Te'o rides that momentum to easily a top 3 pick with #1 not being out of the question.

Considering Von Miller went #2 overall just 2 years ago, it's not completely out of the question. It all depends on the rest of the season for ND. If they run the table and take a shot at the title, it's very likely Te'o rides that momentum to easily a top 3 pick with #1 not being out of the question.

That's true.

In my head I kind of group miller with the "pass rusher" crowd and Teo in the traditional MLB/ILB role.... Though he can certainly rush the passer.

I'd be surprised if he went 1st still, although top 5 seems real possible

If his coaches don't trust Landry Jones in the red zone in college football, why would anyone want them to run a Red Zone offense for the Bills in the NFL?

Actually!

Huh?

A MLB hasn't gone #1 in the draft in 24 years. Why would you think that would change? I like Te'o, but he isn't going #1, hell I don't think he goes top 5. The teams picking top five are looking for franchise altering players. And IMO that's not a MLB, not when you can get great LBs in the late first, early second round. Remember the buzz about Luke Keuchly, he went at 9. Te'o will go somewhere between 7-15.

Not to mention the browns already have a stud MLB in Jackson.

What if I said there is probably not going to be a RB took in the 1st round in next years draft, Marcus Lattimore,South Carolina & he got seriously hurt yesterday so there goes his stock so you might see a RB till late 2nd round because things change & the style of play has change you need fast defensive play at every position so you could see Te'O Manti go first

Edited by Matt183

Forget Jones. Did anyone here watch Matt Scott the Arizona QB battle USC's Barkley? Scott can throw and run and he plays with passion. The Bills would be smart to take a close look at Scott but, after his performance yesterday, I'm thinking many pro scouts will be adding the U. of Arizona's senior year QB to their "must check out" list of prospects.

Thank you.

Jones displayed great command of the offense with absolutely no running game ,going against the best defense country (and Im not a ND fan) His arm is strong and most importantly for us ACCURATE something we desperately need.

BULL S#!T are you friggin high? First off he was projected as first rounder last year and after this game I'm more convinced then ever that he is a first rounder and can play in the NFL. We'll be lucky to draft him and Nix had better if he is available and if not it will show what an utter failure he has been as GM.

Regarding your sig...FSU lists Bjoern Werner at 255.

Regarding Jones...he will not be successful in the NFL.

Regarding your bolded statement above...pot meet kettle?

Since he started getting hype, I kept waiting to see something special out of Jones. There is nothing. The fact he looks like Holcomb doesn't help either. He is a system QB, who is about half as good as Bradford who is one of the few starters I'd rather have Fitz than. He is screams 2nd or 3rd stringer.

There's a reason guys go back to school. most of the time, it's because they aren't very good.