Oh NO...help us. Even more good economy news

More positive Economic news

Is this really happening? But I thought the economy was in the tank.....I thought the sky was falling......didn't kerry and friends tell us that we should take cover and wait for the bomb to go off??

Now we see that employees are looking to improve their employment situation and maybe even move up in the world. Ohhh those evil people...how dare they try to do something positive on thier own. Don't they know that they should just sit around and wait until the Dems regain power...and then they will be given such things? Hmm, maybe they are realizing that at the end of the day...it is only thru thier hard work and efforts that they can make themselves more valuable and achieve more. Man this has got to be simply killing the Dems...they have to find a way to make things bad in a hurry. They would not want to see people getting ahead and maybe even (Gasp) working hard to move up the ladder themselves!

Oh well, like I have always said...the market and the economy always takes care of itself. When left to do it's thing..the results are normally very positive.