What's the #1 issue being ignored in this presidential race?

Tort reform.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!

Noting else I've read below, or above, couldn't be fixed with tort reform. Take the lawyers out of law writing...

On the criminal side, we send non violent offenders to prison, even though a close study of the Constitution will tell you that a law written against an individual, that does not include harm to another, is UnConstituional... About 80% of our Nationally elected Pols are lawyers, and are also sworn to uphold and defend... Kick them out...

Civil... Let's institute a loser pay system... File a lawsuit, and lose the case, you pay legal fees for the opposition... There are way too many frivolous lawsuits now and this would be a start to stopping them...

Feb 4, 2009. Pretty significant date. 13 days prior to Obama dropping a science bomb like never before seen. Not to say btw, that defense of certain Bush budgets are not just.

I'm not sure I understand your post. Was Obama protesting Bush's budgets by not having any of his own? Please, clear it up for us.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!

Noting else I've read below, or above, couldn't be fixed with tort reform. Take the lawyers out of law writing...

On the criminal side, we send non violent offenders to prison, even though a close study of the Constitution will tell you that a law written against an individual, that does not include harm to another, is UnConstituional... About 80% of our Nationally elected Pols are lawyers, and are also sworn to uphold and defend... Kick them out...

Civil... Let's institute a loser pay system... File a lawsuit, and lose the case, you pay legal fees for the opposition... There are way too many frivolous lawsuits now and this would be a start to stopping them...

Edited by Fan in San Diego

I would counsel you to not post anything at all about ongoing cases you're involved with AT ALL. You should edit out the content of your post, and once you do, I'll edit out mine as well.

I'm currently in a civil suit for having about 500 fraudulent ebay transactions of which i am completely guilty. Idiot judge is about to let me off. It's pathetic.