The Catholic Church Ad That Draws A Distinction

3rdnlng

I guess I haven't seen th big lebowski in a while...

The above has has now become the dumbest post in this thread :lol:

You might as well tell me: you don't know why every time we need a random, meaningless number, we use 3.5.

Also...the above is about VABills's religious...profligacy(can I do that?)

Not really about you at all.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As somebody who is not religious but comes from a Catholic family (to the extent we have religion, mainly Italian grandma and Irish Boston relatives), I would go so far as to say I am Catholic for the sheer fact I have endured many a Catholic mass.

If you "endured" them, then you weren't really there.

but that's your business.

The above has has now become the dumbest post in this thread :lol:

You might as well tell me: you don't know why every time we need a random, meaningless number, we use 3.5.

Also...the above is about VABills's religious...profligacy(can I do that?)

Not really about you at all.

Actually I'm quite familiar with the whole regression toward the mean, 3.5 meme around here. Just as I'm familiar with the brain cramps one is prone to suffer while trying to parse one of your posts. :)

If you "endured" them, then you weren't really there.

but that's your business.

All true Catholics enjoy mass.

Actually I'm quite familiar with the whole regression toward the mean, 3.5 meme around here. Just as I'm familiar with the brain cramps one is prone to suffer while trying to parse one of your posts. :)

All true Catholics enjoy mass.

At least the Catholic females.

lol I was very much there...and I never said I was a true catholic ever...not as in I never said that...as in I never was and never said that...took me a while to figure out if I should walk my ass up there and not eat the thing or just not walk up...how to be respectful in Catholic church...there should be a youtube tutorial on that.

There we go...thought I lost ya for a second, but now we are on track.

Parsing one of my posts? Well, that depends. Most of my posts are custom designed, especially the encryption.