COACHING is whats wrong..

chlanman

Over the past years watching the bills.. i dont blame the players.. i blame the coaching staff

Every year the front office brings in these NON motivating coaches

Dick Duron, Chan Gailey ..

These guys gave NO energy .. they should be LOSING there minds screaming at the sidelines .. getting there players pumped,

Except there old all old farts that cant even yell ..

I have season tickets for both the bills and the Hamilton Ticats(CFL)

Guess who we have as our head coach this and SUCK ... GEORGE CORTEZ ... last years QB coach

AND HES THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for my rant .. just getting fustrated

Over the past years watching the bills.. i dont blame the players.. i blame the coaching staff

These guys gave NO energy .. they should be LOSING there minds screaming at the sidelines .. getting there players pumped,

Guess who we have as our head coach this and SUCK ... GEORGE CORTEZ ... last years QB coach

It is good to vent. Welcome to the board, take the lumps and heartbreaks the Bills give us, focus on the positive and stick around a while!

Season tickets for Hamilton and the Bills. Would you be interested in some swamp land in Florida?

You expect the coaches to yell at the players like they are in grade school? C'mon man! These guys play football for a living. Like just about any other occupation in life, if you are not self-motivated and don't have the drive to succeed, you will likely not be successful.

Trade intensity for intelligence every time.... Wanny is old and broken down. Gailey is just a little off. He has the right idea. This is a passing league. He spreads people out and throws the ball. The Pats do it, the Packers, the Saints...they all do it. Where Gailey has failed to adjust is that Fitz is not good enough to carry a team AND he doesn't need to. We have the O-line and the RB's to run the ball even in the spread.

Wanny is just awful. Saying the Giants one the SuperBowl rushing only four guys is the same as Dilfer winning the SB. They are the exceptions. Great QB's win. Brady didn't lose his defense lost the game to another great QB. Complex and creative defenses win games. The 3-4 allows this to a greater extent than the 4-3. Gailey just hired the wrong guy in Edwards to run it and one more draft was needed to get the LB's. I have to believe if Von Miller had fallen to us he would be starting at LB, Dareus would be at DE and 100 million dollars would have been spent elsewhere.

Would be nice to see James Haslett as a foaming mouth, swearing, screaming, in your face coach on the Bills sideline.

You know, I hate Jim Haslett...great player, big jerk...but at this point, I would rather see him on the sidelines every week than what we have been seeing...

Unless there is a seismic shift in ownership, a Haslestt type guy might be the best we can do. We aren't going to attract a guy like Cowher or Gruden, so a younger re-tread, who has on numerous occaisions lobbied for a job in Buffalo, might not be a bad way to go. I am finally on board with this move... but word seems to be that Mr Wilson is not a Haslett fan.