T-Jax in the Wildcat @Houston Week 9

albany c2

Anyone else want to see this? I mean the wildcat plays can't be that difficult to learn.

Also, any from the Minnesota area have the inside scoop and what didn't work out for him out there? I remember we got destroyed by him after Moats ended Favre's career in the dome (2010 I believe)

t jax will never play a game this season(even dress for a game)jackson has a base salary of x.if he plays a game his salary goes to 1.x million and ralph is not going to pay that.

I think that the reasons TJax will not play have almost nothing to do with his salary. 1.) The reasons are: Nix/Gailey love Fitz 2.) TJax cant play defense 3.) Tjax has struggled to learn the playbook and there are not enough snaps available to get him up to speed.

Fitz is the guy until or unless he gets hurt. I'll say it again, his contract is not the reason that Tjax not playing

I like how every black quarterback must be good at the wildcat. I've yet to hear anyone suggest Tyler Thigpen or Fitz (both mobile qbs) should run the wildcat, but there have been dozens, if not hundreds, of posts suggesting that Tjax, and VY before him, would be great at it.

Get 'er done!

Anyone else want to see this? I mean the wildcat plays can't be that difficult to learn.

Also, any from the Minnesota area have the inside scoop and what didn't work out for him out there? I remember we got destroyed by him after Moats ended Favre's career in the dome (2010 I believe)

Another B/Lo blunder , what a waste of a trade & a draft pick , if your not going to at least use the guy or even try to use him whats the sense ???

Those are the kind of moves that i just don't get ?? Buddy won't use extra picks to go after a good player in the draft yet they will waste picks on T Jack , Tank Carder , & the kid from Oregon that we just let go :wallbash::doh::censored: WTF !!!

Yes, I would LOVE to see the Bills devote an entire game to running the wildcat offense so they could lose 43-0 and then hopefully people would stop thinking that an entire offense can be constructed around this one gimmick play.

truly, he was kind of middle of the pack - about what youd expect from drafting a second tier qb any given year - and once favre was brought in he was done. its rare to go back once youve moved on. add to that new coaches wanting their own qb (and him not having shined that bright when he played).... thats the long and short of it

I'm from Minnesota, and this is my short version of history. He was thrown in way too early... He was not ready. He was a pick from one of the most hated Vikings coaches in recent history, that hate quickly AND I mean quickly transferred into Jackson lap. He had Troy freak on Wilamson(however spelt) as his top receiver for a year or more.

It was like giving ur 16 yr old keys to your Porsche and tell him to go race it on a road course. Fans hated him the day he was drafted and I am not joking. Each year Jackson has had 8+ games he has played in he has improved as a qb.