Iron Man 3 Official trailer

Just Jack

I have absolutely no idea what I saw in that trailer. You have Kingsley as the Mandarin, but other than that, I'm confused.

Neither do I, except that it looked cool. Let's remember that this movie does not come out for another 7 months, and trailers that are this early are just supposed to grab your attention, not get into story details. I'm sure it'll all make sense in the end.

I am still not sure what roles Guy Pearce & Rebecca Hall have in this movie.

• 3 months later...

I am very curious to see what will be done with Iron Man 3. I just watched all of the movies involved up until the Avengers and noticed the stories twist and turn. I am wondering if they will ever try to do a new Hulk movie, as well.

I am very curious to see what will be done with Iron Man 3. I just watched all of the movies involved up until the Avengers and noticed the stories twist and turn. I am wondering if they will ever try to do a new Hulk movie, as well.

"Iron Man 2" was a rather unspectacular sequel, which is probably why we have a new director. Fans who are more familiar with Iron Man are absolutely thrilled that The Mandarin is the villain in "Iron Man 3", and judging from the trailer it looks to be taking a much more serious and darker tone. I also am curious to see what roles both Rebecca Hall & Guy Pearce play in this movie.

Marvel wants to continue the Hulk with it's own franchise, but it is still not nailed down yet.

They already have the next Thor movie set for November, and Captain America will have another movie in the spring of 2014, and The Avengers have a sequel scheduled for 2015.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Edited by Mark Vader

"Iron Man 2" was a rather unspectacular sequel, which is probably why we have a new director. Fans who are more familiar with Iron Man are absolutely thrilled that The Mandarin is the villain in "Iron Man 3", and judging from the trailer it looks to be taking a much more serious and darker tone. I also am curious to see what roles both Rebecca Hall & Guy Pearce play in this movie.

Marvel wants to continue the Hulk with it's own franchise, but it is still not nailed down yet.

They already have the next Thor movie set for November, and Captain America will have another movie in the spring of 2014, and The Avengers have a sequel scheduled for 2015.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

I was happy to see Iron Man's foe in IM3. I am tired of the Batman gig, every time there is a Joker, every time there is a Catwoman, etc. Rewatching the trilogy it was good but it could have been a lot better.

But, back to the Avengers. I really hope they bring in a new face or two in the next movie, the rumors are of AntMan right now. I think I am most interested to see the next Captain America. The first was good, it was not stunning or amazing like Iron Man was, or even to Thor's level. But, it's still got something that is really good to watch. Having Bucky as the Winter Soldier could turn out to be very cool - if they spin it off like some rumors have mentioned it could take an interesting twist - and I really would like to see him rekindle that forgotten love he left with Agent Hill. Looking at the IMDB page and it lists Black Widow and Fury having something to do with the movie makes me wonder how they will play the full story out.

I found this when looking for the plot of Captain America 2. http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/destruktor2k/news/?a=69560

I was happy to see Iron Man's foe in IM3. I am tired of the Batman gig, every time there is a Joker, every time there is a Catwoman, etc. Rewatching the trilogy it was good but it could have been a lot better.

But, back to the Avengers. I really hope they bring in a new face or two in the next movie, the rumors are of AntMan right now. I think I am most interested to see the next Captain America. The first was good, it was not stunning or amazing like Iron Man was, or even to Thor's level. But, it's still got something that is really good to watch. Having Bucky as the Winter Soldier could turn out to be very cool - if they spin it off like some rumors have mentioned it could take an interesting twist - and I really would like to see him rekindle that forgotten love he left with Agent Hill. Looking at the IMDB page and it lists Black Widow and Fury having something to do with the movie makes me wonder how they will play the full story out.

I found this when looking for the plot of Captain America 2. http://www.comicbook...k/news/?a=69560

Sounds good. I thought the first Captain America movie was very good, and I thought that was going to be the toughest of the individual Avengers characters to sell.

I've heard that a lot of fans are very excited about "Thor: The Dark World", and there is a lot of speculation that it could have a big tie-in to the Avengers sequel.

Marvel has been working long at getting Ant-Man involved with a franchise of his own, but still nothing yet. Although they do have "Guardians of the Galaxy" up and running.

Sounds good. I thought the first Captain America movie was very good, and I thought that was going to be the toughest of the individual Avengers characters to sell.

I've heard that a lot of fans are very excited about "Thor: The Dark World", and there is a lot of speculation that it could have a big tie-in to the Avengers sequel.

Marvel has been working long at getting Ant-Man involved with a franchise of his own, but still nothing yet. Although they do have "Guardians of the Galaxy" up and running.

The Black Panther might be who I want to show up in the next Avengers. It would be very easy to just write him in. He could be a snake eyes like character, a guy who doesn't say anything, just has the suit, they could flashback to his past and how he was created - say some freak accident in a lab after he discovered a piece of comet that came when Thor arrived to get the vibranium.... I want good characters, and I do not need to see Black Widow that much because she did not add much to the story.

Captain America is probably my favorite of all the Marvel movies. I'm a little worried about the second one though because it can't have the things that I really liked about the first one. Ignoring Red Skull's crazy weapons, I really enjoyed the completely different setting they had with the WWII era. Maybe they'll be able to work in some things that happened with Bucky while Cap was frozen, but most of it will have to take place in the modern day.

Captain America is probably my favorite of all the Marvel movies. I'm a little worried about the second one though because it can't have the things that I really liked about the first one. Ignoring Red Skull's crazy weapons, I really enjoyed the completely different setting they had with the WWII era. Maybe they'll be able to work in some things that happened with Bucky while Cap was frozen, but most of it will have to take place in the modern day.

It will be a challenge, but Marvel is on a roll right now and they show no sign of slowing down.

• 5 weeks later...

First ‘Iron Man 3′ Clip Shows Tony Stark Taunting His New Enemy

http://movies.yahoo....-170626643.html

That's what we see in the first film clip for "Iron Man 3," released exclusively today here on Yahoo! Movies. Stark is surrounded by reporters outside a hospital following an attack by the international terrorist known as the Mandarin (played by Ben Kingsley). Tony uses the media to get a personal message out to his new enemy. And to show how serious he is, Stark invites the Mandarin to bring the fight literally to his door (plus he smashes a reporter's smartphone to drive home the point). Watch the clip, and then read on to see what it is that puts Tony Stark in the mood for some "good old fashioned revenge."

I am putting a lot of ...?hope?... in to this movie? It is going to be the third movie, or fourth, depending how you look at it. I think it is going to have a lot to live up to and these teasers just do not give me that great of taste right now.