Let's face it, it will be 13 years of missing the playoffs

God, not already...a thread listing horrible coaches like Marty or Billick and then coaches who wouldn't set foot in Buffalo. No, say it hasn't come to this already!

Will these people just realize that a 94-year-old man still owns this team?

Lol...I know. There is no chance of turning this thing around until there's a new ownership group in place. Just get used to it and enjoy the level of mediocrity we've been treated to for 13 years or stop watching until Ralph Wilson is no longer the owner. I've chosen to stop watching...though I can't seem to stop whining about them on this board. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really see 5 more wins on this schedule? Hou, NE, Seattle, NYJ are obvious losses so that means they'd have to go 5-0 against Miami (twice), Colts, Rams and Jags. That seems highly unlikely.

They are headed for 6-10.

To predict what's going to happen the rest of the year is just a guess for anyone, I think they can get things corrected-

How do the Jets get put into the tough team column ?....Seattle is very tough at home..not on the road.

Miami yes we could get both, Colts Rams and Jags are no better than we are.

Also is New England unbeatable their record of 4-3 tells me no - our first game was a bit of a fluke yes they beat us already but the talent gap is not that big

Texans I hoping for our best effort of the year we are coming off a bye but so are they

for me it's 8-8 maybe 9-7 - and guess what....-win them one at a time the league changes every week