For all those who love Bledsoe

He was wrong for six straight weeks, but he is suddenly right when we lose?

C'mon, man. There's a reason he's not around anymore.

190530[/snapback]

I just never ever felt confortable with Drew under Center...at anytme during their run...Drew has his good moments yes, but overall this has to be the end of the line for Drew with the Bills.

So is he not around anymore by choice, was he booted?

Do you still stick by Drew????  If you do, PLEASE enlighten me with anything....I try to think of anything and I cannot...

190511[/snapback]

"Anyhow, how about showing some emotion to try and motivate your teammates?! The Bills had just put a great winning streak together, their entire season is on the line, and this guy looked and acted like he was playing a scrimmage game."

That kind of sums things up from an emotional perspective. Bledsoe is not only a physical statue, he is an emotional statue as well. WM was jacked up about yesterday's game. Why wasn't the team 'leader'?

Peter King was at The Ralph yesterday.

Goat of the Week

Buffalo QB Drew Bledsoe. A grim, dinosaur-like performance by a guy who, when confronted by a confusing, attacking defense (New England, Pittsburgh) looks too old to be really good anymore.

Peter King was at The Ralph yesterday.

Goat of the Week

Buffalo QB Drew Bledsoe. A grim, dinosaur-like performance by a guy who, when confronted by a confusing, attacking defense (New England, Pittsburgh) looks too old to be really good anymore.

190556[/snapback]

I usually dont agree with this nimrod but I do agree with that comment.

Do you still stick by Drew????  If you do, PLEASE enlighten me with anything....I try to think of anything and I cannot...

Say what you want about ICE too...he is dead on about Bledsoe.

190511[/snapback]

It is not a question of love or like or hate or what.

The question is, who is the best QB on our roster? That is the guy who starts. The coaches decided that Drew is the best QB on our roster, I agree. If they listened to the legions of posters here, they would have benched Drew 7 weeks ago and that Pitt game would have been meaningless because we would have gone into it at 5-10.

As for next year, I will again take the ludicrous position of starting the best QB on our roster. Since Drew spent this season getting us within a Josh Reed offensive pass interference call from getting into the playoffs and since JP spent the better part of the year wearing a track suit and carrying a clip board, I am thinking Drew might start next year. If JP demonstrates to the coaches that he is the best QB on the roster, great. Is that so hard to understand?

While we are on the subject of crucifying Bledsoe for yesterday, lets be consistent and trash everyone who had a major screw up. Here are they guys I guess we should release immediately based on TBD logic:

Clements: He fumbled a punt. Cut him.

Jennings: Missed blocks on critical plays leading to sacks/disasters. Cut him.

S.Williams: Fumbled that pitch on 3rd and 1. Cut him.

Lindell: Missed that FG. Cut him.

Tom Clements: lousy scared game plan, nothing deep. Fire him.

Adams: was off sides on that long Pitt. drive when we had stopped them. Cut him.

Everybody who blew a coverage on Randle El: Cut all of them.

Moulds: dropped two passes. Cut him.

Fletcher: missed Parker on that long run. PI on that long pass. Cut him.

Reed: dropped a pass, intereference call killed a drive. Cut him.

Moorman: Shanked about 7 punts. Cut him.

Trafford: crack back penalty cost us a first down after Spikes int. Cut him.

McGee: dropped a sure pick that would have been 6 points. Cut him.

That's a start anyway. I know it seems harsh but when you miss the playoffs by 5 points, it is time for a major house cleaning, right?

The question is, who is the best QB on our roster?  That is the guy who starts.  The coaches decided that Drew is the best QB on our roster, I agree.  If they listened to the legions of posters here, they would have benched Drew 7 weeks ago and that Pitt game would have been meaningless because we would have gone into it at 5-10.

As for next year, I will again take the ludicrous position of starting the best QB on our roster.  Since Drew spent this season getting us within a Josh Reed offensive pass interference call from getting into the playoffs and since JP spent the better part of the year wearing a track suit and carrying a clip board, I am thinking Drew might start next year.  If JP demonstrates to the coaches that he is the best QB on the roster, great.  Is that so hard to understand?

While we are on the subject of crucifying Bledsoe for yesterday, lets be consistent and trash everyone who had a major screw up.  Here are they guys I guess we should release immediately based on TBD logic:

Clements:  He fumbled a punt.  Cut him.

Jennings:  Missed blocks on critical plays leading to sacks/disasters.  Cut him.

S.Williams: Fumbled that pitch on 3rd and 1.  Cut him.

Lindell:  Missed that FG. Cut him.

Tom Clements:  lousy scared game plan, nothing deep.  Fire him.

Adams: was off sides on that long Pitt. drive when we had stopped them. Cut him.

Everybody who blew a coverage on Randle El:  Cut all of them.

Moulds: dropped two passes.  Cut him.

Fletcher: missed Parker on that long run. PI on that long pass.  Cut him.

Reed: dropped a pass, intereference call killed a drive.  Cut him.

Moorman: Shanked about 7 punts.  Cut him.

Trafford: crack back penalty cost us a first down after Spikes int.  Cut him.

McGee: dropped a sure pick that would have been 6 points.  Cut him.

That's a start anyway.  I know it seems harsh but when you miss the playoffs by 5 points, it is time for a major house cleaning, right?

190661[/snapback]

Well put. We had a lot more problems on the field yesterday than Drew. Personally I thought the missed field goal was the turning point. He makes it, we're up 4 and Drew may not be passing on the play (fumble)...

The question is, who is the best QB on our roster?  That is the guy who starts.  The coaches decided that Drew is the best QB on our roster, I agree.  If they listened to the legions of posters here, they would have benched Drew 7 weeks ago and that Pitt game would have been meaningless because we would have gone into it at 5-10.

As for next year, I will again take the ludicrous position of starting the best QB on our roster.  Since Drew spent this season getting us within a Josh Reed offensive pass interference call from getting into the playoffs and since JP spent the better part of the year wearing a track suit and carrying a clip board, I am thinking Drew might start next year.  If JP demonstrates to the coaches that he is the best QB on the roster, great.  Is that so hard to understand?

While we are on the subject of crucifying Bledsoe for yesterday, lets be consistent and trash everyone who had a major screw up.  Here are they guys I guess we should release immediately based on TBD logic:

Clements:  He fumbled a punt.  Cut him.

Jennings:  Missed blocks on critical plays leading to sacks/disasters.  Cut him.

S.Williams: Fumbled that pitch on 3rd and 1.  Cut him.

Lindell:  Missed that FG. Cut him.

Tom Clements:  lousy scared game plan, nothing deep.  Fire him.

Everybody who blew a coverage on Randle El:  Cut all of them.

Moulds: dropped two passes.  Cut him.

Fletcher: missed Parker on that long run. PI on that long pass.  Cut him.

Reed: dropped a pass, intereference call killed a drive.  Cut him.

Moorman: Shanked about 7 punts.  Cut him.

Trafford: crack back penalty cost us a first down after Spikes int.  Cut him.

McGee: dropped a sure pick that would have been 6 points.  Cut him.

That's a start anyway.  I know it seems harsh but when you miss the playoffs by 5 points, it is time for a major house cleaning, right?

190661[/snapback]

Great post.