29 members have voted

1. 1. Result of Final Debate

• Strong shift in momentum to Obama
    • Obama maintains momentum
    • Momentum shifts from Romney to Obama
    • Momentum shifts from Obama to Romney
    • Romney maintains momentum
    • Strong shift in momentum to Romney

Obama maintains momentum? lol. Gosh, I sure hope so!

He'll probably win, but the only momentum involving Obama is the number of people waking up to the fact that he is the worst President in a generation.

Uh, that's many, many generations.

Uh, that's many, many generations.

This is saddly true. I didn't think it would be possible to out do George W. Bush on this front so quickly. I mean, you'd think that anyone could have improved on something the Bush Administration bungled, even by accident or blind luck, yet here we are.

I thought Romney did very well. His best line of night was calling out Obama on his off mic comment about flexibility after election. Obama looked/sounded like the pursuer. Collectively, Romney won the debates. Last night was not a huge win...but it didn't have to be.

To borrow a line from Rounders.....''he took out one of Obama's legs in the first debate and then simply had to lean on him.'' Momentum maintained.

I thought Romney did very well. His best line of night was calling out Obama on his off mic comment about flexibility after election. Obama looked/sounded like the pursuer. Collectively, Romney won the debates. Last night was not a huge win...but it didn't have to be.

To borrow a line from Rounders.....''he took out one of Obama's legs in the first debate and then simply had to lean on him.'' Momentum maintained.

Rounders reference. . . . . . . . nice

Should have you do the after debate write ups. This is by far the best analogy. It would save us the various iterations on "if an alien came down to earth and saw this debate...".

I understand Obama's strategy in his attempt to put the US in a different light in the hopes of obtaining world peace through diplomacy.

The apology tour comments however by Romney really hit home and in my opinion the final straw that broke the horses back.

If I were undecided, what would have done it more for me is Barry's "I'll have more flexibility after my election" statement to Medvedev, that he was supposed to relay to Putin. If that were a Repub president saying that, whoa boy!

I understand Obama's strategy in his attempt to put the US in a different light in the hopes of obtaining world peace through diplomacy.

The apology tour comments however by Romney really hit home and in my opinion the final straw that broke the horses back.

Why bother breaking the horse's back with straw when you can just stab him with a bayonet?

If Mitt wins, I wonder if the small ball BO will refuse to attend Romney's swearing in ceremony.

John Adams did when Thomas Jefferson, bested him and scowled: "you turned me out!"

Jefferson...moseying down the street with his cane(and pearl-handled pistol :lol:)..."Hey! Adams! Where's my money? Oh hell no, don't you tell me you ain't seen nobody, I've seen plenty of carriages and Hamilton's been by here 5 times already."