Aaron Murray [your QB of the future]

Murray is showcasing all of his flaws today: he's inaccurate, he stares down his receivers, he double and triple clutches the ball before throws when he gets flustered, he is a terrible play action passer, and he forces balls into spaces he has no business trying to jam them into.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Bray is a joke. He simply isn't an NFL caliber QB. I'd be surprised if he was picked up by the Arena League.

I can't imagine that guy surviving more than a few games in the NFL....he's like a twig for fux sake.

I can't imagine that guy surviving more than a few games in the NFL....he's like a twig for fux sake.

At least he's not a smurf :nana:

Bray looked good today and at 6'6" (real QB height) and being young he will fill out quite nicely by the time he get to the NFL, easliy could get up to 245 (real QB weight)

I agree totally. I dont remember if it was the former Green Bay GM or whoever, but I remember a guy I respected saying that you should ALWAYS take a QB at some point in the draft. The fact that we haven't taken ANY, like you said, is a joke man. I wouldn't be surprised if Foles is the starter in Philly by the end of the season. He may be a total bust, but he's sure show some flashes and i know the birds are very high on the kid. I'd love to have a guy on our roster that we're developing. Our current QB situation makes zero sense to me.

Here that, Skelton, Mallet, Kaepernick shoot anyone , wish we went balls out for Peyton all though he probably didn't want to come here, at least we should have went after Matt Flynn who at least has the arm and accuracy to manage the game.

At least he's not a smurf :nana:

Here that, Skelton, Mallet, Kaepernick shoot anyone , wish we went balls out for Peyton all though he probably didn't want to come here, at least we should have went after Matt Flynn who at least has the arm and accuracy to manage the game.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the meetings with Chan and Buddy about the QB spot. They've GOT to be aware of the fact that Fitzy is regressing and just not an NFL caliber starter...it makes me nervous how much Chan defends him, though. I was glad to see them try to sneak Graham Harrell out of GB, but dang, they've passed up so many opportunities in the draft the last 2-3 years that it's frustrating as hell.

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the meetings with Chan and Buddy about the QB spot. They've GOT to be aware of the fact that Fitzy is regressing and just not an NFL caliber starter...it makes me nervous how much Chan defends him, though. I was glad to see them try to sneak Graham Harrell out of GB, but dang, they've passed up so many opportunities in the draft the last 2-3 years that it's frustrating as hell.

What is this about Graham Harrell? I thought he was on the active roster? BJ Coleman is on their practice squad.

What is this about Graham Harrell? I thought he was on the active roster? BJ Coleman is on their practice squad.

The bills tried to sneak him away from GB by offering to move him onto our active roster. He was either on GB's practice squad or just inactive, I don't recall which, but GB had to move him to their active roster to block the move. I don't remember exactly when it happened, but I think it was either late last year or early this year. He would have been an interesting player to have here.

The bills tried to sneak him away from GB by offering to move him onto our active roster. He was either on GB's practice squad or just inactive, I don't recall which, but GB had to move him to their active roster to block the move. I don't remember exactly when it happened, but I think it was either late last year or early this year. He would have been an interesting player to have here.

any thing would have been better than what we have now, it's pretty sad that Fitz is by far our Best QB :sick:

We should try to grab BJ Coleman from them;

"Strengths: Physically imposing and solidly-built throughout his frame with good body strength. Has a strong arm with the ability to easily make all the throws. Has above average zip and velocity on his passes with strong stick throws. Possesses a smooth, quick release with good mechanics that translate well to the next level. Has good mobility to move around in the pocket with the foot quickness to evade pressure and pick up yards with his legs when needed (7 career rush scores). Has strong character on and off the field with natural leadership traits and is known as the consummate teammate. Very coachable and is a quick learner, working hard to improve and hone his craft. A film junkie ..."

More plus.png

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1244779/bj-coleman

any thing would have been better than what we have now, it's pretty sad that Fitz is by far our Best QB :sick:

We should try to grab BJ Coleman from them;

"Strengths: Physically imposing and solidly-built throughout his frame with good body strength. Has a strong arm with the ability to easily make all the throws. Has above average zip and velocity on his passes with strong stick throws. Possesses a smooth, quick release with good mechanics that translate well to the next level. Has good mobility to move around in the pocket with the foot quickness to evade pressure and pick up yards with his legs when needed (7 career rush scores). Has strong character on and off the field with natural leadership traits and is known as the consummate teammate. Very coachable and is a quick learner, working hard to improve and hone his craft. A film junkie ..."

More plus.png

http://www.cbssports...4779/bj-coleman

As good 'ol Ben Franklin once said, if you expect different results by doing the same thing over and over, you're a moron. (paraphrasing, of course lol) I don't see the Bills making many changes lately...

Lord knows Green Bay has practiced what they preach and picked up QBs to develop over the years...we should take note of that.

As good 'ol Ben Franklin once said, if you expect different results by doing the same thing over and over, you're a moron. (paraphrasing, of course lol) I don't see the Bills making many changes lately...

Lord knows Green Bay has practiced what they preach and picked up QBs to develop over the years...we should take note of that.

Nah, lets draft another RB, Fred is getting old ya know. :D

Nah, lets draft another RB, Fred is getting old ya know. :D

lol...Im also wishing we can just take all the DBs out of the next draft...they're like shiny objects to the Bills war room. We NEED a QB dammit Buddy!!!

I'm a Georgia fan and Murray sucks.

lol, sure you're a Georgia fan....so tell me, which UGA QB didn't suck?

Actually, never mind....I like to look at post histories of people I don't know, and in the first few minutes I see where you 1) said Fitz was good enough, 2) didnt' want to pay Stevie starter money, and 3) said our defense only needed one "quality LB and one quality DL" and we'd be playoff bound.

Hell, I thought I was wrong about a lot of stuff!

Edited by ajzepp

Lets see what Murray has today. Looks like he is going to be forced to win the game with his arm. This game and Auburn only two teams that stand in the way of getting back to the Dome. So far this looks like a typical Mark Richt/Mike Bobo called game. Flat after a big win.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

21/28 for 384, 4TD, 0INT

I'm assuming he's happy with that, regardless of the slow start (which is sort of the Dawgs M.O.)