Look At The Remaining Schedule

The strange thing about this Bills team is that I thought the only teams the Bills could beat are the ones with mediocre offense AND mediocre defense. I would definitely put the Titans in that category and the fact the Bills lost AT HOME to them is even more disturbing. Here is what the Bills have left:

Houston - yikes, just stay home.

Patriots - keep staying at home and just pretend the bye is 3 weeks long

Miami - Middle of the road O with a strong D. Don't see a win here

Colts - no idea so will give it a W

Jags - pretty sure this will be a W

Rams - middle of road O with solid D. - had this in loss column after seeing their D on that Thursday night game

Seahawks - If Fitz is still breathing by this game, he might want to fake an injury because I think they have the best D in the league

Miami - In Miami, definite loss. When was the last time we beat these guys in Miami?

Jets - NY will probably be playing for a wilcard even if they are at 8-7. They will end the Bills season with another crushing blowout that will end the coaching career of Gailey

Soooo, i am thinking 5-11 gets a pretty good shot at a QB and they better not blow it this time. A new coach HAS to come in and that person can try and get HIS guy to start things off in 2013.

The worst part about your evaluation is that Gailey will get fired and well end up with another below average coach coming in because nobody wants to come here until there is a more solid foundation from the ownership and no worries of moving and or being let go with a new ownership group. So well end up with another ridiculous coach, he'll end up wasting a top draft pick and their talent and well be another 3+ years until the future of the organization is known and the new owner gets the GM and coaches in here that can pull us out of it.

I'd be more worried about the RB's

The worst part about your evaluation is that Gailey will get fired and well end up with another below average coach coming in because nobody wants to come here until there is a more solid foundation from the ownership and no worries of moving and or being let go with a new ownership group. So well end up with another ridiculous coach, he'll end up wasting a top draft pick and their talent and well be another 3+ years until the future of the organization is known and the new owner gets the GM and coaches in here that can pull us out of it.

If Wilson was willing to spend 100 million on super Mario he just might be persuaded to open up his wallet for Bill Cowher. Just thinking of that old Steeler running game and stout defense has me thinking that along with a new top rookie QB the Bills could finally get a winning season