Anyone know the penalty for.......urinating in public

Frez

Just curious if anyone knows the penalty or what happens from here? Any help is appreciated. I know he is very embarrassed and ashamed.

Your buddy has two choices:

The penalty is being forced to pay over face value for every remaining Bills home game and having to sit through every stinking minute of each game.

OR

Your buddy can choose to run the gauntlet through the Bills defense. Each defensive player will have one shot at him.

Sounds like it was in the stadium if he mentioned how long the line was for the bathroom

I heard the lines where very long (10 minute wait one of my older parkers told me). It seemed to me that there where more buses parked in the bus lot this game. If your not driving your drinking. Looking at the bus lot there is a lack of restrooms to handle...

Is there a list of names of the arrest made at the game on Sunday?

Thanks

The Buffalo News printed a list for the opening game and after that nothing.

Your buddy has two choices:

The penalty is being forced to pay over face value for every remaining Bills home game and having to sit through every stinking minute of each game.

OR

Your buddy can choose to run the gauntlet through the Bills defense. Each defensive player will have one shot at him.

So basically letting him off the hook, huh?

Not in my lot. If I catch anyone peeing in public I make them do 10 Squat Thrust right where they urinated. If I catch them again they are mug shooted and banned from Hammer's Lot

Squat thrusts? No man, pushups with their nose right in the pee.

Urinating in public at a bills game? I had a friend get a ticket and thrown into the holding tank yesterday at the game. He's never been in trouble before and said...." I had to go!". He said the bathrooms were incredibly full and there was no holding it. It was either that or pee his pants........I think we have all been there or close to it.

Just curious if anyone knows the penalty or what happens from here? Any help is appreciated. I know he is very embarrassed and ashamed.

PM's welcomed!

Too bad it's not the Tijuana Buffalo Bills.

I did that when I was super drunk in Tj like in 1995 or something. I was 16 or so. Police are easily bribed over there. I only paid like $20 bucks on the spot and got slapped in the head (not that head). And not hard (not that kind of hard), kinda like the way you would tap a little boy in the back (not that kind of little boy tapping)

I find it hard to believe that you, your friend will be registered as a sex offender for this.

Here's a quote from the site: :w00t:

"A highly competent public urination lawyer should be able to obtain an ACD or dismissal in many instances, and under no circumstances will allow a client to plead guilty to or be found guilty of a misdemeanor public urination."

And they always use the uromysitisis defense.

Here's a quote from the site: :w00t:

"A highly competent public urination lawyer should be able to obtain an ACD or dismissal in many instances, and under no circumstances will allow a client to plead guilty to or be found guilty of a misdemeanor public urination."

Yeah I chuckled at that myself. How do you end up with THAT specialty? Kinda like proctology I guess - all the other good majors were taken...