tv shows online

PaattMaann

(I have already used google and am coming up empty so please dont respond "google is your friend")

(there will 100 percent be multiple replies to this thread that says "google is your friend")

I missed last weeks sons of anarchy episode....which was episode 6 "Small world" - I am trying to find it online and am having no luck...does anyone have any sites they use for viewing TV shows online? if its against board policy to provide links, please PM me any info

thanks in advance to those who actually respond with serious comments

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(I have already used google and am coming up empty so please dont respond "google is your friend")

(there will 100 percent be multiple replies to this thread that says "google is your friend")

I missed last weeks sons of anarchy episode....which was episode 6 "Small world" - I am trying to find it online and am having no luck...does anyone have any sites they use for viewing TV shows online? if its against board policy to provide links, please PM me any info

thanks in advance to those who actually respond with serious comments

iTunes has it.

Oh. I didn't realize you wanted to commit a crime.

It's 1.99. Sack up and pay for it.

Paatt pays his monthly cable bill, which in turn pays FX. He's already paid for to see it. No crime committed here, other than greed. For a better example of how to run your show see: South Park

Paatt pays his monthly cable bill, which in turn pays FX. He's already paid for to see it. No crime committed here, other than greed. For a better example of how to run your show see: South Park

And stealing off pirate sites causes those cable bill to go up, in turn making the people who don't steal have to pay even more.

Stealing is stealing is stealing. It's wrong, unethical and immoral. Doesn't matter if it's a TV show or a car.

And stealing off pirate sites causes those cable bill to go up, in turn making the people who don't steal have to pay even more.

Stealing is stealing is stealing. It's wrong, unethical and immoral. Doesn't matter if it's a TV show or a car.

your an interesting dude

I guess calling something out for what it is makes me interesting.

If you want to talk bootlegging movies and reproducing/selling discs, then yes that is stealing. Watching a TV show that has already aired does not fall into that category. Or are you saying DVRs are stealing?

bull ****.

If you want to talk bootlegging movies and reproducing/selling discs, then yes that is stealing. Watching a TV show that has already aired does not fall into that category. Or are you saying DVRs are stealing?

This is what is wrong with the world today... you're qualifying to excuse a criminal act. Is it grand larceny? No. But those packs of gum by the checkout line only cost 2 bucks -- go ahead, put 'em in your pocket. They wouldn't just be out there in the open if the store owner didn't want you to help yourself to them.

He's not asking to watch a TV show. He's asking to illegally stream a piece of IP that doesn't belong to him. DVR is a paid service that is a part of all licensing deals -- the artists and producers are compensated for their efforts.

bull ****.

Have you wondered why the cost of cable and DTV has skyrocketed? It's all related, thinking that stealing one episode doesn't matter is one thing, but being naive to the impact it has on a larger scale is just silly.

Oh. I didn't realize you wanted to commit a crime.

It's 1.99. Sack up and pay for it.

Amazon also, $1.99

http://www.amazon.com/Small-World/dp/B009S36EBY/ref=sr_1_1?s=instant-video&ie=UTF8&qid=1350934098&sr=1-1

Also, have you checked your cable provider? Time Warner offers FX on Demand. Maybe they're showing it there.

Except that the network owns those shows and has the right to say how/when it airs.

And this is probably a stupid question, but I'm assuming the FX website doesn't have these shows available? I know I've caught up on recent episodes of certain shows directly from the network's website.

Have you wondered why the cost of cable and DTV has skyrocketed? It's all related, thinking that stealing one episode doesn't matter is one thing, but being naive to the impact it has on a larger scale is just silly.

Because everyone has to keep growing the business to keep the shareholders happy?