Pull Out An Upset Against Houston or Pats Or It's lose, lose, lose

Make up for today's loss by beating someone you shouldn't or the season is over for me. Arrive at Miamni game with a 3-6 record and I start the play tough but lose out. The Bills seem to be the worst team in the division AGAIN and it is just ridiculous to stay on the path they are on right now (no QB, bad coaching and hopefully more REALLY bad coaching on the defnsive side.) I refuse to believe that the front 4 are being coached properly.

Jets have played every team but Niners tough

Miami might even be playing better than the Jets and kickers have kept them from leading the division

Patriots are the Patriots

and the Shills are STILL looking up to all 3. 3-6 while hoping to sweep the rest of the season - nope.

Honestly....I don't have a problem with this. However.....in order to be worth something we would need to be rewarded with a high pick where we make the right choice and secure our franchise QB for the next 10 years and bring in new talent at head coach, coordinator etc... clean house

Yep ... yet again, these guys better pick the right QB and Coach this time :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

2 weeks to prepare....just sayin'

They need more like a year to prepare

Theses are "The Bottle" Games because your either going to be drinking out of one or taking Anti Depression Meds out of one, in my case BOTH