Who's a better leader for the Bills - Romney or Obama?

Well, Obama's solution is to throw money and hope that solves the problem which keeps in line with Ralph and the Bills Maginot Line

Romney on the other hand has a history of firing underperformers. While this may sound attractive at first, judging by the Bills roster this strategy would leave the Bills with not enough players to field a team next week

4 years into the rebuild when we go 2-14 Obama can remind us that he inherited this team from the previous coaching staff, that his plan's working, and convince Ralph that he only needs 4 more years to build a winner.

And as a bonus we might get a beer commercial out of one of his post loss pressers.

Let me be clear.

It is unfair that a team such as the Dallas Cowboys has 5 Lombardi Trophies while great American cities such as Cleveland, Cincinnati, Jacksonville, and Charlotte have not had a chance to share in that prosperity.

Granted Nancy would never let me redistribute any of San Fransisco's trophies and Goldman Sachs might cut off the campaign funding if I were to redistribute the Giants. The Steelers and Packers, probably not a good idea to poke those areas with a stick during an election year.

But there have been 56 Super Bowls with I think one to go. The fact that not every team has their fair share of trophies is a symbol of the gross inequity of the system