Gruden Gailey Mangini

I like Gruden and he lives close to us in Tampa. His problem is he had too much influence in management here. Gruden is a good coach with a strong front office staff who can handle him.

He also needs a guy like Monte Kiffin who ran his defense with authority. That guy is sorely missed down here. He was the Wade Phillips of this league down here.

I guess the coaching search in 2010 has been quickly forgotten. When Brian Schottenheimer, Ron Rivera, Russ Grimm, and John Harbaugh decline to interview, what makes anyone think the Bills could attract a proven type? And just why would guys who want to be HC's not accept an interview? There is something catastrophically wrong with this franchise and most fans cannot see it until it becomes as obvious as the sun.

I guess the coaching search in 2010 has been quickly forgotten. When Brian Schottenheimer, Ron Rivera, Russ Grimm, and John Harbaugh decline to interview, what makes anyone think the Bills could attract a proven type? And just why would guys who want to be HC's not accept an interview? There is something catastrophically wrong with this franchise and most fans cannot see it until it becomes as obvious as the sun.

Gruden last week ,said he was open to Buffalo and a couple other teams. Mangini I think would want another shot in the NFL.

I have a pretty good feeling Gailey will be back next year, unless the team completely nose dives. If he wins at least 7 games, he's back.

Wannstedts' gotta go. Put Bob Sanders in there and see what he can do. Even though Gailey said he is not considering making a change at DC ( realistically, what is he supposed to say in front of a dozen or so reporters right after a game?), maybe and hopefully Buddy Nix is.

I have a pretty good feeling Gailey will be back next year, unless the team completely nose dives. If he wins at least 7 games, he's back.

Wannstedts' gotta go. Put Bob Sanders in there and see what he can do. Even though Gailey said he is not considering making a change at DC ( realistically, what is he supposed to say in front of a dozen or so reporters right after a game?), maybe and hopefully Buddy Nix is.

This could go quite a different way, actually. Say they do win 7 but the defense remains at the bottom of the NFL. Do you really think Ralph is going to sit by with that? Why did they go 3-4? Why did they abandon that to go with this Wannstedt bonehead? If we offer Chan another contract, should we demand he fire Wannstedt? Why wouldn't we? How much money did we spend on that cluster of a D? If I'm Ralph or one of his handlers on the inner circle, I'm none too happy. And if Gailey or Nix is fool enough to try blowing smoke up my ass about it, just getting back to Jauron territory on a soft schedule may not be enough.

It was last a couple Monday night games ago. Talking about struggling teams. I think he also said the Fish and Browns.

I think you misremembered. However, I'm pretty sure we will find out soon enough.

Gruden is no savior for a team with as many holes as the Bills. He's a big mouthed blow hard trying to become the next Madden in the booth. He would want way too much control, and most know how Ralph feels about that.

Lastly, Gruden is not the quarterback guru some make him out to be. Many, thought Gailey was a quarterback guru. How's that working out in year 3?