Holding penalty...

Who was the call against that nullified the Chandler reception for a first down? They never replayed the play and I don't think they announced it. Was it s good/bad call? I know there was a lot of time left but the offense was driving very well at that point and I thought they were going to keep marching it for at least a FG. Instead it was second and twenty...

Last week when a Cardinal took a personal foul their Coach came out on the field and ripped the guy a new azz.

Since that penalty three Bills have been called for that same penalty and Chan has showed nothing .. at least not on the field.

I would be nice to see some emotion on this team. I am not talking about stupid end zone celebrations either. I am talking about players and coaches beign held accountable by each other and to each other.

Some leadership on the field would have helped today. After the game all the players interview have the same excuses ... "the other team made plays too", "it was close", "could have gone either way". Loser talk for teams that lose.

Last week when a Cardinal took a personal foul their Coach came out on the field and ripped the guy a new azz.

Since that penalty three Bills have been called for that same penalty and Chan has showed nothing .. at least not on the field.

I would be nice to see some emotion on this team. I am not talking about stupid end zone celebrations either. I am talking about players and coaches beign held accountable by each other and to each other.

Some leadership on the field would have helped today. After the game all the players interview have the same excuses ... "the other team made plays too", "it was close", "could have gone either way". Loser talk for teams that lose.

It was a delay of game for spiking the ball, and not a personal foul, but I get your point.