24 rushes, 166 yards, 6.9 avg

Our RBs were averaging SEVEN YDS PER CARRY....why give Fitz 35 attempts??????? Why let him pass in that situation at the end???????????

Gailey has GOT to have a screw loose!!!!!!!!

yeah, i think most of us, especially in hindsight (cue the captain!), would have liked to see chan stick to his "i'd ;ike to run it a lot more" philosophy and just run to the end of the game and a victory. then we could be enjoying a 4-3 record and the ressurgence of the ground game and a great manage-the-game performance by fitz. but, crap...

I don't mind the number of pass attempts, since many were screens.

I do mind the play calling at the end. We should have ran the damned ball. At the very least it would have taken time off the clock if we didn't get the first down.

I agree with you. At the minimum, if you're freaking hellbent on throwing a pass, throw a screen or a quick slant..something a lot safer. The problems is, how much do you think our pathetic defense plays in the play calling? I can honestly say that maybe Gailey was thinking, ****, if we don't get the first down here, even if we punt the ball, how much confidence do I have on the defense not giving up up an 80yd drive? I dunno man.