IMO Bledsoe's performance was so bad...

1billsfan

that he single handedly ushered in the JP Losman era. That was the kind of performance that sends a team "in another direction". I was a big Bledsoe supporter, but when you give 10 points to a JV defense at home in a must win situation and you throw two other balls that should have been easy picks there is no where to go but to turn towards the future QB. If Bledsoe's fine with a backup role then having him back should be considered. However seeing with my own eyes the absolutely irrefutable evidence of crumbling under pressure that I saw from Drew yesterday, I will not be pleased with his return to the starting line up next season. I applaud and thank Bledsoe for the fun ride the second half of the season but I feel that this team would always have a dark cloud looming when the BIG game comes up on the schedule. You can not have that kind of performance against the backups at home and expect to be the man in 2005. It's time to see what Losman is all about because we already know what Drew can and can't do.

Second point, seeing the offense and special teams essentially give away 16 points (Clements fumble, Drew's interception, Lindel's miss chip shot and Drew's fumble) against the Steelers 2nd and 3rd stringers hurts worse than the Music City Miracle.

Last point, the defense gets a pass for this one IMO.