The October Surprise

B-Man

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could this be Trump's surprise?

http://www.radaronli...ublicans-reject

"A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively."

So he HAS run a business.. Cut throat too, might I add.

Can the Democrats Sink Any Lower?

Sure they can. Hey, there are two weeks to go until the election! The party of slavery, Jim Crow and corruption is just getting warmed up. Gloria Allred has not yet been heard from, which I guess is another way of saying that the fat lady has not yet sung. And on YouTube, the Democrats’ unofficial brigades have launched the anti-Mormon smears that we have long been expecting.

It isn’t only the presidential election, either. Power Line’s Pick Six candidate Mia Love became a star at the Republican National Convention, which prompted a series of vicious racist attacks by the Democrats. The first was when a Democrat hacked her Wikipedia page to describe her as a “house n*gg*r.”

Republicans get accused of racism when they mention golf or Chicago, but Democrats don’t fool around: when they decide to go racist, they call a Republican a n*gg*r. The Democrats’ smear campaign against Mia and her family continues to this day, but you can help to fight back by donating to Mia’s campaign here. I know they still need money, because I get an email from Mia’s campaign every day asking for support.

Remember when Democrats said that Republicans were trying to define Barack Obama as “the Other?” That must have been before Obama ran ads in Ohio that concluded with, “Mitt Romney: Not One Of Us.” That would have been considered shocking in an earlier era.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2012/10/can-the-democrats-sink-any-lower.php

Could this be Trump's surprise?

http://www.radaronli...ublicans-reject

"A man claiming to be a close pal to President Obama during college made contact with Republican operatives recently, ready to go public with claims that Obama used and sold cocaine in college, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively."

This is the kind of small ball, Chicago crap that Axelrod has been running. It has killed Obama's favorables. Romney has been running +2 ever since.

If I was the Romney campaign, I wouldn't touch this. I wouldn't let any PAC touch it either. It's beneath him. He's headed towards being POTUS, not Alderman in Chicago.

Rather, let Rush Limbaugh start it, and let the media report on it, interview the guy etc. Hell let TMZ lead the way on this. This is the kind of celebrity nonsense they are good at. They won't be able to help themselves. It will get out just fine on its own.

This is the kind of small ball, Chicago crap that Axelrod has been running. It has killed Obama's favorables. Romney has been running +2 ever since.

If I was the Romney campaign, I wouldn't touch this. I wouldn't let any PAC touch it either. It's beneath him. He's headed towards being POTUS, not Alderman in Chicago.

Rather, let Rush Limbaugh start it, and let the media report on it, interview the guy etc. Hell let TMZ lead the way on this. This is the kind of celebrity nonsense they are good at. They won't be able to help themselves. It will get out just fine on its own.

Apparently the Romney camp has washed their hands of it. But The Donald has said his "October surprise" won't be about Barry's cocaine dealing or rumors of him being gay. :lol:

Apparently the Romney camp has washed their hands of it. But The Donald has said his "October surprise" won't be about Barry's cocaine dealing or rumors of him being gay. :lol:

Like most conservatives, I hope that it isn't that silly "divorce papers" nonsense either. Who gives a rodent's rear-end if he had marital problems?

The only thing that would be mildly interesting is school transcripts.

Who'se the bigger media whore, Trump or Alred ? Lol

Like most conservatives, I hope that it isn't that silly "divorce papers" nonsense either. Who gives a rodent's rear-end if he had marital problems?

The only thing that would be mildly interesting is school transcripts.

They're both divorced from reality.

Allred, she thinks a divorce procedding from years ago, that Mitt only testified at, can affect the election.....

http://www.syracuse....r_surprise.html

Allred is in Massachusetts along with The Boston Globe, Radar Online reports, for "an emergency hearing in an attempt to obtain a court order to unseal the sworn testimony given by Mitt Romney in a prior court case and to lift a gag order so that the parties can speak about Romney." The hearing is scheduled for Wednesday morning in Canton, Mass.

how utterly embarrassing trumps 'bombshell' was....honestly don't waste your time viewing it...it was a offer to BO of $5M to charity of his choice if he releases college application and passport application....

why do millions of americans struggle every day to make ends meet and scumbags like trump and alred seem to skate through life....

Not to defend the blowhard, but Trump does not exactly "skate through life."

Underneath the clown exterior, hes a brilliant businessman and developer. Almost a shame he has become such a caricature of himself.

Edited by RkFast

I thought he had something to show. Instead, like his show, it's a waste of time.

This just 'victimizes' Obama as OC had previously alluded to. Now the President can rise 'above' instead of answering to his own record.....for at least a few hours anyway. Trump should stay out of the way right now....and since when is a proposal a 'story?'

exactly why i advised people a couple posts earlier to not waste their time.....i didn't even post the link...complete and utter waste of time...my only hope at this time is that the other media whore embarrasses herself even more.

Trump article and video...

I thought he had something to show. Instead, like his show, it's a waste of time.

Heh.....................apparently bothe surprises are BS,

From Time

Always at the End

By Mark Halperin

There’s a classic Matt Drudge, Gloria Allred, and Internet Freak Show fire getting ready to go to full conflagration, and some are concerned it could embroil, or at least distract, Mitt Romney less than two weeks before Election Day.

A person familiar with the matter says a hearing at 9 a.m. E.T. on Wednesday in Canton, Massachusetts before family court justice Jennifer Ulwick relates to sealed records in long-litigated divorce proceedings between Staples founder and Romney friend Tom Stemberg and his ex-wife. A source familiar with the matter says the former Bain Capital chief testified in the case for the purposes of helping to put a price on some stock that was part of the initial divorce settlement.

The usual web gossip peddlers are speculating about why Allred is involved and what political damage could come Romney’s way from the sideshow.

The full details of the case and the nature of the hearing could not be learned, but Robert Jones, an attorney at the Boston law firm of Ropes & Gray, who is representing Romney in this matter told TIME in a statement, “This is a decades-old divorce case in which Mitt Romney provided testimony as to the value of a company. He has no objection to letting the public see that testimony.”

.http://thepage.time....ays-at-the-end/

Trump article and video...

It might be a waste of time, but it dredges up an issue that has been a thorn in Obama's side. After all, Obama is paying millions to keep these records sealed.

I believe Don's goal here is to get people talking about that again -- and reignite the speculation of what could be so damning in those transcripts.

To deem Don irrelevant would be a mistake. After all, he was the reason Obama released a "copy" of his birth certificate.

Sure, the MSM is going to have fun with this, but along with the fun comes the long-forgotten issue of those transcripts, and why they're being sealed.

BA

It might be a waste of time, but it dredges up an issue that has been a thorn in Obama's side. After all, Obama is paying millions to keep these records sealed.

I believe Don's goal here is to get people talking about that again -- and reignite the speculation of what could be so damning in those transcripts.

To deem Don irrelevant would be a mistake. After all, he was the reason Obama released a "copy" of his birth certificate.

Sure, the MSM is going to have fun with this, but along with the fun comes the long-forgotten issue of those transcripts, and why they're being sealed.

BA

Also, along with that 'fun' comes the impression that the President is getting picked on by the right and that they'll criticize him for everything and anything regardless of how (ir)relevant or petty. The last thing the right should want to see right now is something relatively trivial drumming up sympathy for the President.

Keep the narrative focused on the poor economy and what is looking more and more like a foolish coverup over what happened in Benghazi and also on the challenger's record of accomplishments at past jobs.