Misogynist vs Crony Capitalist

Have to admit when reading the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about Binders for Women and Green Energy Stimulus recipients.

Glad to see there's such diversity in politics these days.

Meanwhile, the Republicans continue to wage their war on women. I just found out that Mika Brzezinski is happy - happy to be earning half as much as her co-host. Damn you Republican network owners!

Have to admit when reading the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be about Binders for Women and Green Energy Stimulus recipients.

Glad to see there's such diversity in politics these days.

Meanwhile, the Republicans continue to wage their war on women. I just found out that Mika Brzezinski is happy - happy to be earning half as much as her co-host. Damn you Republican network owners!

That was after a big raise. Those mean Republicans originally had her making 1/14 what Joe was making.

Probably the reason why Akin made up most of the ground he lost after the "legitimate rape" comment.

As for Mika Brzaerwerasdfaski, Barry's female staff members make less than their male counterparts. So too do Nancy Pelosi's. Oh, the hypocrisy!