Who's scared? Halloween fun

CosmicBills

The site says it's unknown exactly what they were looking at but rumor has it they were shown Buddy Nix's mock draft of 2013 a replay of the Bills-New England game. Now, knowing this, go back and look at the pictures again and it all makes sense.

Fixed. Not confusing. Scary.

Wanna talk scared?

Fourteen days without power on last year's Halloween Suprise snowstorm. Heavy snow + tree branches with leaves still on = SNAP CRACKLE POP.

I can't do that again. Two weeks of people without a shower was too frightening.

Tell me about it. That SUCKED!

But I still haven't gotten a generator. I pray there's not another outage like that or I'm dead meat.

Wanna talk scared?

Fourteen days without power on last year's Halloween Suprise snowstorm. Heavy snow + tree branches with leaves still on = SNAP CRACKLE POP.

I can't do that again. Two weeks of people without a shower was too frightening.

We have my parents house, formerly my grandpa's house prepared. Not just for this, but ice storms, and inland hurricanes.

The house has a 21kW generator off natural gas, a well for water, and gas heat systems and water tanks. I am hoping we get the that kind of storm here! When I get my house fixed all up I am getting a generator, I only need 7kW.

The site says it's unknown exactly what they were looking at but rumor has it they were shown Buddy Nix's mock draft of 2013. Now, knowing this, go back and look at the pictures again and it all makes sense.

Could be nearly anything associated with the Bills for the past decade. Most recently it could be any deep throw by the Amish pop gun.

We have my parents house, formerly my grandpa's house prepared. Not just for this, but ice storms, and inland hurricanes.

The house has a 21kW generator off natural gas, a well for water, and gas heat systems and water tanks. I am hoping we get the that kind of storm here! When I get my house fixed all up I am getting a generator, I only need 7kW.

We too had a generator, and actually loaned another to our neighbor--- an old 200-pound workhorsehorse with an old Cummings(?) engine, but then again it probably runs better than and will outlast a lot of new ones... because that's the way stevestojan is built these days for our throwaway (vs. maintenance) society. Then, the generator we were using had a gas line problem and yet another generator that *we* borrowed --- this is getting complicated --- ran hot and fried our range's electronic panel ($150) and a few light bulbs and scared the stevestojan out of me. We did have power for periodic gaps, to run the water pump (we're on a well), juice to control the oil furnace, and do the chest freezer in the utility room and fridge/freezer. Took a bit of gas, which we were fortunate to have some in cans. So, ultimately, I suppose we were among the lucky ones in that scenario. But all around here were people who were completely lost without electricity. It really opens your eyes.

lol, those are great....they should use those images in their marketing...they would be very effective at generating interest!

sounds like when the world ends I need to get down to North Carolina and hole up with ya'll...ill bring the guns? (im sure youve got that covered)