Mario Williams investigation is over per Jason La Canfora, Get Ready B

So does this mean that the Bills have to report Fitzpatrick's sore, weak arm every week?

Belichick had Brady on the list with"([throwing] shoulder)" every week of the season when he broke the TD and passing records.

It's a !@#$ing farce. As a smartass protest, Chan / Nix ought to deliver a list with every player on the team:

Eric Wood (lost an eyelash hair)

Shawne Merriman (Tila Tequila nightmares)

Kyle Williams (high motor went TOO high)

Kelvin Shepphard (invisible)

Andy Levitre (priapism)

Stevie Johnson (Sharpie fume exhaustion)

Marcel Dareus (lawn mower debris)

Bryan Scott (undersized)

Scott Chandler (overpowered by own awesomeness)

Was gonna ask if Belicheck would be fined for gaming the injury report every week to deceive other teams, but fat chance. And call me a complainer, but that has real repercussions, because now we actually don't know if Brady is going to miss a game or if he just has a bruised bikini line.

I am not clear why they even need to report injuries? To be fair to the opponent? For player 'safety'? So people can adjust their fantasy team line ups?

My suspicion has always been that the true value is with bookies so they can factor in who might or might not play into the point spread. But then, the NFL says they don't condone gambling so that can't be true.

I assume its safety - so opponents can avoid hitting him in the wrist.

Still can't figure out how they weren't investigated for Fitztragic's ribs last season.

And to those of you who said that a player had to miss time for an injury to be reported I say pffffftttttttttt!!!

I assume either

A) we just didn't get a report

Or

B) we got the first warning