Chinese & US Navies working together

...To fight a hostile extraterrestrial threat.

And it begins. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/09/17/ufo-war-chinese-and-us-navy-off-san-francisco/

64 days and counting. We've all been warned, but no one is listening.

Two things: If we are working with the Chinese here, what assurances do we have that they don't have chinks in their armor? Secondly, answer my f'n response in the Debate#2 thread.

It's the movie "Battleship" in real life!

Conditioning. Preparing us for what's to come.

Despite the US denying any Chinese fleet activity in the Pacific, over 200 reports from commercial vessels verify the fleet is indeed stationed alarmingly close to the California coast.

Something is happening.

When I hear this ****, I always laugh; then I wonder. Then I laugh again and stop caring.

Which is the brilliance of their whole plan over the past 60+ years. They've made the subject so ridiculous that you dismiss everything under the umbrella of "alien" ...

And now it's too late.

More jobs and money being shipped over seas. Why not keep it here and let our troops do the work

Because they're all in the Gulf, the White House has outsourced our global security by focusing on the middle east rather than the hostile E.T. threat living in the Pacific Basin. Want to know why Romney wants to add 2 trillion to the defense budget?

Think about it.

Because they're all in the Gulf, the White House has outsourced our global security by focusing on the middle east rather than the hostile E.T. threat living in the Pacific Basin. Want to know why Romney wants to add 2 trillion to the defense budget?

Think about it.

To continue out sourceing our defense like Obama does.

Like he did in Lybia, paying the local military to protect the consulate.

Pretty sure i saw a poll a few weeks ago saying Americans would prefer Obama in the event of alien invasion. This is Axelrod at his finest. He's painting his legacy with this one

It's an interesting theory ... but what if you're wrong and it isn't a political play? What if the outsiders have been right this whole time?

What if?

Dude....

Just...Dude.

I tried to get through 3 different articles on that site, but, I don't do well with 5 tangents in a row and an incoherent stream of consciousness.

facepalm If you intention was to troll us, and get us to read that crap, you have succeeded. :lol:

Dude....

Just...Dude.

I tried to get through 3 different articles on that site, but, I don't do well with 5 tangents in a row and an incoherent stream of consciousness.

facepalm If you intention was to troll us, and get us to read that crap, you have succeeded. :lol:

:lol:

Dude....

Just...Dude.

Wait...you mean...he wasn't seriously informing us about the Anglo-Sino anti-ET Axis?

We have no problem with you peaceful ones. All we ask is that you follow our simple rules and you show us your breasts before we'll refuel you.

Your rules have never been your rules. They've always been our rules that we've allowed your species to follow. However in the effort of goodwill I will oblige your request:

Udder-f1.jpg