Let's Get Fiscal: Paul Ryan Girl

But does she wash clean pans at a food kitchen???

Again, if you had half a brain you would know that your question is bogus, unless this is another instance of you posting something silly and stupid that you don't really mean. Tell us, are you serious about being stupid or just kidding about being stupid this time? We need to know because you are very adept at hiding your joking about being stupid with your ability to just be stupid.

"Combating rumors that she didn’t vote in the 2008 election, Ettinger told TheDC that she did indeed vote, in Pennsylvania."

That might be just enough to swing Pennsylvania to Romney. :lol:

Wow she can swing herself my way. :w00t:

Except that I see those videos, and I think "I haven't seen anything this cheesy since the Superbowl Shuffle." Then I can't help but think of Refrigerator Perry rapping and dancing.

And chicks who make me think of Refrigerator Perry dancing are, by definition, not hot.

Except that I see those videos, and I think "I haven't seen anything this cheesy since the Superbowl Shuffle." Then I can't help but think of Refrigerator Perry rapping and dancing.

And chicks who make me think of Refrigerator Perry dancing are, by definition, not hot.

Who took the jelly out of your donut? Are you a lawyer or something? Only a lawyer can spin those hot women into not so hot.

Who took the jelly out of your donut? Are you a lawyer or something? Only a lawyer can spin those hot women into not so hot.

forgive Tom... he's watched too many cheap peep shows, and is confused about what women we're discussing....

Tom, it's your choice.... You can put another quarter in the machine and view the Fridge again, or you can click the link, and see what others are discussing...

:doh:

:nana: