Who will win II

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win

• Obama
    • Romney
  2. 2. Who do you want to win

• Romney
    • Obama

As of right now, I think Obama still comes out a winner barely. He is still leading in the all important Ohio and I think he will win Iowa. As long as Obama wins Ohio, I do not see him losing. He will pick up either Iowa or Nevada or both. Michigan and Pennsylvania are his no matter what RCP says. Wisconsin probably as well.

It looks like he has 271 votes locked up if he gets Ohio.

But, a Romney win would not surprise me at this point...

Official tally for me: Obama 277-261

I got Romney 263 to Obama 257 with Ohio's 18 deciding the winner

The electoral map still favors Obama. Going off RCP, let's assume that Romney wins the tight race for Florida, as he 100% must do to have a chance.

I'd put PA and Michigan into Obama territory, as would probably most here.

The brings the electoral count to Romney 235, Obama: 237--each with about 35 votes needed to clinch it up....and most of the remaining states on the map are truly undecided:

VA - 13

NH - 4

CO - 9

NV - 6

Iowa- 6

Ohio - 18

WI -10

Obama has a slightly larger lead in Wisconsin, Ohio, Colorado, and Iowa. The others are a dead heat.

Obama still has more paths to victory so he's still got the edge. Somehow Romney has to capture Florida and one of the other big prizes. If Romney wins, it will be a nail biter. Obama still has a shot at a landslide.

The electoral map still favors Obama. Going off RCP, let's assume that Romney wins the tight race for Florida, as he 100% must do to have a chance.

I'd put PA and Michigan into Obama territory, as would probably most here.

The brings the electoral count to Romney 235, Obama: 237--each with about 35 votes needed to clinch it up....and most of the remaining states on the map are truly undecided:

VA - 13

NH - 4

CO - 9

NV - 6

Iowa- 6

Ohio - 18

WI -10

Obama has a slightly larger lead in Wisconsin, Ohio, Colorado, and Iowa. The others are a dead heat.

Obama still has more paths to victory so he's still got the edge. Somehow Romney has to capture Florida and one of the other big prizes. If Romney wins, it will be a nail biter. Obama still has a shot at a landslide.

Not sure if you're aware but, there was a poll just out that had Romney ahead of Obama in PA by four points (even if it's a right leaning poll that's off by 6 points, he's only down two in PA)...

http://twitchy.com/2...mptly-vanishes/

I just looked at two NJ polls that had ridiculous D+10 and D+11 samplings and Romney was still within single digits. If PA is in play then NJ is in play. Although Romney will probably end up losing NJ, but only by a couple of points IMO.

That first debate seems to be on track to becoming the biggest game changer in US presidential election history. He has sunk like a rock since that first debate. If anyone wins in a landslide it will be Romney and he's on track to pull it off.

Edited by 1billsfan

Round II Results:

Who will win: Romney 14, Obama 14

Who do you want to win: Romney 22, Obama 6

Round I Results:

Who will win: Obama 19, Romney 11

Who do you want to win: Romney 17, Obama 13

Oddly enough this poll mirrors the National Polls :unsure:

A shift in allegience from Obama to Romney

A shift in the view that Romney may win

Tied at the moment

Closing thread prior to Romney vs Obama III