It wasn't optimal

VABills

This from a "credible" source since it's from liberal media.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57535581/obama-to-jon-stewart-benghazi-deaths-not-optimal/?tag=AverageHero;leadHed

Seriously is this idiot that out of touch that he says crap like this? What would have been optimal, that everyone be killed? That only the SEALS be killled?

Tell me sir, what is optimal?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cbsnews.c...ageHero;leadHed

Seriously is this idiot that out of touch that he says crap like this? What would have been optimal, that everyone be killed? That only the SEALS be killled?

3.5 is the optimal number of casualties.

http://www.cbsnews.c...ageHero;leadHed

In all fairness, I heard that Jon Stewart asked him a question that included Stewart bringing up the question about it being optimal. That's when Obama said it wasn't optimal. I'd wait until I heard the conversation and put it in context before judging.

In all fairness, I heard that Jon Stewart asked him a question that included Stewart bringing up the question about it being optimal. That's when Obama said it wasn't optimal. I'd wait until I heard the conversation and put it in context before judging.

Stewart did use the word "optimal" in his question.

Why that is supposed to excuse how the (slow talking) President of the United States framed his answer is beyond me.

Did someone use the phrase "bumps in the road" referring to the deaths in Libya before him too ?

Let the man take some responsibility for his own actions.......please

Lets keep parsing everyone's words

Obamas-Binder-of-Women.jpg

Meh...

I don't really care about the word choice.

What I do care about is that this administration is now lashing out at the very same line that they used on Bush and 9/11 --- that the 6 August PDB was the warning that they 'ignored' with tragedy resulting. Here, we had 48 hours notice of a request for more security, per today's story Hillary Clinton actually approved the increase, and for some reason, which reeks of this White House kitty-footing the Arab world, it never went through.

What I care about is less about how the aftermath was handled and who said what and blamed whom. What I care about is four dead Americans that didn't have to be dead, but are because Obama and the mindset he's put into the executive branch is one of pure marketing and appearances' sake.

Stewart did use the word "optimal" in his question.

Why that is supposed to excuse how the (slow talking) President of the United States framed his answer is beyond me.

Did someone use the phrase "bumps in the road" referring to the deaths in Libya before him too ?

Let the man take some responsibility for his own actions.......please

Lets keep parsing everyone's words

Obamas-Binder-of-Women.jpg

I'm about the last person here to make excuses for Obama. I will say though that it could be taken very differently depending on how the question was asked and the tone and wording of the answer. I don't need marginal or misinterpreted things to despise Obama

Meh...

What I do care about is that this administration is now lashing out at the very same line that they used on Bush and 9/11 --- that the 6 August PDB was the warning that they 'ignored' with tragedy resulting. Here, we had 48 hours notice of a request for more security, per today's story Hillary Clinton actually approved the increase, and for some reason, which reeks of this White House kitty-footing the Arab world, it never went through.

What I care about is less about how the aftermath was handled and who said what and blamed whom. What I care about is four dead Americans that didn't have to be dead, but are because Obama and the mindset he's put into the executive branch is one of pure marketing and appearances' sake.

He really doesn't care. Simple as that. Like you say, it's all about perception for him and his gang. All so they can maintain power for another four years to impose his leftist crap on us

I'm so ready for this election to be over...

I read the same Op-Ed's daily from the right and the left and it's just the same bull ****. They have been printing the same Op-Ed essentially in the WSJ for 4 years about Obama not taking responsibility for anything. And this time at the debate he did take full responsibility over Libya and still....Thursday morning, there it was in the WSJ.

Seriously, we're nitpicking over word choice. It's !@#$ing retarded. Neither candidate has anything to offer so the media and us included harp on dumb things. It's fun sometimes but I'm starting to get fed up with it all.

I read the same Op-Ed's daily from the right and the left and it's just the same bull ****. They have been printing the same Op-Ed essentially in the WSJ for 4 years about Obama not taking responsibility for anything. And this time at the debate he did take full responsibility over Libya and still....Thursday morning, there it was in the WSJ.

Seriously, we're nitpicking over word choice. It's !@#$ing retarded. Neither candidate has anything to offer so the media and us included harp on dumb things. It's fun sometimes but I'm starting to get fed up with it all.

You can always ignore the stupid

Says the guy with a "Binders Full of Women" signature.

I'm sure that was also your position on the Candy Crowley crap.

Meh...

Agreed. He answered the question as it was posed. Stewart's question was either poorly worded or a case of sarcastic understatement which is lost in text. Either way, it doesn't reflect poorly on Obama.

I got a big kick out of Obama's other word choice which you also alluded to. Going to hunt them down and bring them to justice? Looks like Butch Obama and his sidekick the DC Kid are channeling their inner G-Dubbaya and are about to go reverse cowgirl all over some A-Rabs.