How many of you know someone who served in Iraq or Iran?

I know plenty who have served in Iraq and/or AFGHANISTAN, but no one who admits or claims being in Iran

I know a few people who have served in Iraq or Afghanistan. None admit to serving in Iran either, but I also know some people who won't admit to serving in either Iraq or Afghanistan either ;)

You know there comes a point where successful actors always become this? Will Smith for instance is just Will Smith in most his movies...same can be said of DeNero...this is what happens when you get old and established.

Will Smith should have never left fresh prince.

Ryan knows that isn't true.

But look, I know a real fighter who didn't go and fight. Taggy wants to hit the president:

http://news.yahoo.co...--politics.html

Ok seriously, Romney needs to win just to see this guys head explode :lol:

WTF Is wrong with these people???

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/18/msnbcs_odonnell_challenges_romney_son_to_fight_take_your_best_shot.html

You really make it too easy Ducky...............you HAVE to read more sources.

Did you catch the Lawrence O'Donnell video on RPC where he spends part of his show telling Tagg, essentially, "I called your Dad a liar, too. You want to take a swing at me? I'll meet you any place, any time. Bring it."

This was preceded by Chris Matthews arguing post-debate that it was unconstitutional for Romney to tell Obama during the debate "You'll get your chance to speak."

It's like MSNBC was purchased by MAD magazine.

Did you catch the Lawrence O'Donnell video on RPC where he spends part of his show telling Tagg, essentially, "I called your Dad a liar, too. You want to take a swing at me? I'll meet you any place, any time. Bring it."

This was preceded by Chris Matthews arguing post-debate that it was unconstitutional for Romney to tell Obama during the debate "You'll get your chance to speak."

the left cares about the constitution??

I posted it #25 of this thread.

Wow! What an **** that guy is. Is THAT what's playing at MSLSD these days? No wonder they have zero viewers.

So you have

Chris Matthews : Debating Obama is unconstitutional

Ed : Romney's family is out of control

O'Donnell : Wanna fight?

:lol: How in Gods name do these people look at themselves in the mirror :lol:

So... Romney = Michael Jackson?

Exactly.

So who would you rather have as your leader? The ghost of Michael Jackson or Prisoner Jerry Sandusky?

Given that Sandusky blamed everyone for his incarceration, is he any different than Obama :P:lol:

Exactly.

So who would you rather have as your leader? The ghost of Michael Jackson or Prisoner Jerry Sandusky?

Given that Sandusky blamed everyone for his incarceration, is he any different than Obama :P:lol:

Plus they both have the habit of sticking it up people's butts.

Exactly.

Romney's got Macauly Culkin's vote then.