Paul Ryan mistakes Colt McCoy for Brandon Weeden

Mitt Romney's running mate spoke to a gathering of Brownsplayers after practice and went on a pleasant soliloquy about watching rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden's heroics at Oklahoma State.

One small issue: Ryan was pointing to backup Colt McCoy, the former Texas passer and Browns starter

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000081651/article/paul-ryan-mistakes-colt-mccoy-for-brandon-weeden

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Obama can't tell the difference between terrorism and a few angry protesters. (hint: terrorism is when your ambassador is killed by a hit squad).

No. That's not what terrorism is at all. Terrorism is the use of terror, specifically against civilian targets, in order to coerse.

Our ambassadors are agents and representatives of our government, and our embassies are high levergage military and leadership targets.

What you are describing is an "act of war".

No. That's not what terrorism is at all. Terrorism is the use of terror, specifically against civilian targets, in order to coerse.

Our ambassadors are agents and representatives of our government, and our embassies are high levergage military and leadership targets.

What you are describing is an "act of war".

I stand corrected.

Mitt Romney's running mate spoke to a gathering of Brownsplayers after practice and went on a pleasant soliloquy about watching rookie quarterback Brandon Weeden's heroics at Oklahoma State.

One small issue: Ryan was pointing to backup Colt McCoy, the former Texas passer and Browns starter

http://www.nfl.com/n...-brandon-weeden

In other late-breaking news: No one cares.

The Cleveland Browns management came out with a statement today saying they had no problem with Ryan's confusion after they gathered around a TV to watch videos of Barack Obama throwing a baseball and riding a bike.

Obama-Throw_lightbox1.jpgobama.jpg

Seeing the picture of him throwing a baseball reminded me of the "first pitch" he threw out early in his administration. I thought it would be funny to post that 30' throw. Damn if I could find it. I found videos of him going to the mound and winding up but then the video just went to the catcher running out and handing him the ball. I found another one by ABC when I Googled "worst first pitches" that was labeled "Obama's first pitch" that never showed him at all. In the big picture, who cares? On the other hand, he's obviously got a lot of people covering for him.

Condo Rice was with him. Romney's foreign policy will be a neo con foreign policy? We will go to war for...well, you know who wants us to go to war

War! Romney=war

I'd like to point out that while Mitt Romney has never commited a single soldier to battle, President Obama has been openly committing troops to wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan, has ordered the assassination of a man in Pakistan, militarily supported the violent overthrow of regimes in both Libya and Egypt, has kept detainees at Guantanamo Bay, recertified the PATRIOT Act, signed the National Defense Authorization Act into law, has allowed Mexico's ongoing civil war to spill over our southern border, and has most recently pledged to answer militarily to the acts of war committed against our embasy in Benghazi.

Wait, I thought Willard was a a rino? What self respecting neo con would have invented the Obama care health care plan?

The same Williard that's running around with the Bush foreign policy team. Most people get fired after making disasters of their job--see Iraq--but with Mitt they get chance to do it again