Sunday's Prediction

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a tough one. Our defense is te second worst overall and the absolute worst agisnt the run. Tenn's defense is much better against the run but they can't run the ball (CJ"no K" is done).

Thi scould be another crapfest between 2 lousy teams like last week. But the Bills should win at home--really no excuse not to. They can beat crappy teams--that's Chan's legacy in fact.

Bills 28-14

Spiller- Over 200 total yards 3 TDs

Fitz- 18/26 175 yards, a TD and a pick

Defense gets it going again - Mario gets another 2 sacks and I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Merriman makes some sort of impact

Bills 31

Titans 20

GO BILLS!

You have a cool avatar, so I like your moxie kid....

Im 5-1 so far in my Bills predictions so far . So I wont start my weekly thread because somebody beat me to it. :censored:

Anyway Bills 28-Titans 20.

McKelvin scores early, C.J. Spiller , Chandler and Stevie all will score. All Fitz has to do is not turn the ball over and we win.

We go into the bye week 4-3. A weird 4-3 to say the least. Must win home game and I think the Bills will play like it.

Very concerned that Chris Johnson has a bust out game and rushes for 2-hundie. With heat off him the Wiley vet hasselback will do enough to add insult to injury with a 3 TD/1 pick effort of hisown . Let's not forget this is a team that came from behind to beat steelers last week. And they've an extra 3 days to prep for us. There's no reason whatsoever a team like bills should be taking them lightly. Yet that's what everyone seems to be doing, which in and of itself is an ominous sign.

Bills are what they are. The record shows it. An average/decent team. Tenn is not very good. So Bills will keep up the trend of beating not very good teams.

Could be close or could be a game the Bills get on a roll. I am going to go with a roll and say 38-21, with Tenn scoring 2 touchdowns in the fourth to make it that close.

Wishful thinking maybe, but we are due a 'good feeling' game. One where the D gets some more confidence and CJ and Freddie each go for over 100 yds.