Was this the appetizer or the main course?

Must hide the kids from sex and that horrible horrible human body!!

Unless it means the parents doing actual work to "protect" their children...

Neither Calo nor his date were arrested for any of the sex allegations because none of the parents who saw the sex acts wanted to write statements for police.

It's much easier to just act offended and give the news a sound bite. :rolleyes:

My family witnessed something similar when we were on vacation in Europe (Paris to be exact). I kept telling my dad he was going to pork her, but he just told me to keep eating...

Ha, I see what you did there. :thumbsup:

Where are the youtube videos? I find it hard to believe in today's world no one had an iPhone, or its equivelent, rolling from the time he got to 2nd base.

Must hide the kids from sex and that horrible horrible human body!!

Unless it means the parents doing actual work to "protect" their children...

I'm not sure what you're meaing with protect in quotes in your second sentence but you're ok with people having sex in public?

I'm not sure what you're meaing with protect in quotes in your second sentence but you're ok with people having sex in public?

No, not ok with it. It just doesnt make it any better or worse if there were kids around. Like if it wasnt "in view of minor children" then it would've been just a small annoyance and everyone would have been fine with it.

Not everything needs to be turned into "protect the kids!" in order to be valid.

Edit: However, I will say that sex in public is hardly a major crime. Everyone has sex (well, except for maybe the always grumpy TBD posters). It's how those exact kids were made. It's just better to keep it to yourself.

Edited by DrDareustein

No, not ok with it. It just doesnt make it any better or worse if there were kids around. Like if it wasnt "in view of minor children" then it would've been just a small annoyance and everyone would have been fine with it.

Not everything needs to be turned into "protect the kids!" in order to be valid.

Edit: However, I will say that sex in public is hardly a major crime. Everyone has sex (well, except for maybe the always grumpy TBD posters). It's how those exact kids were made. It's just better to keep it to yourself.

Ok got it. I have no kids and if I was there I'd not only have given a report to the cops (what a bunch of chicken **** whoosies) I would have told them to take it into private way before the cops got involved. What is it was people being afraid?

Yes, it does make it worse. I know you have an ongoing crusade here, but this is a pretty dumb example to use in perpetuating it.

Yes, it does make it worse. I know you have an ongoing crusade here, but this is a pretty dumb example to use in perpetuating it.

Ha, I dont post enough lately to have any crusades running. But which opinion do you not like?

1. Modern parents are lazy, and look to blame others for their child's problems whenever possible

2. Kids are over-protected and raised to be self-centered wussies

3. The human body is not this evil thing that we should be so ashamed of