Democratic Tolerance: Post 2nd Debate

Yeah, but they really don't mean it. I mean murder someone who they think will take away their food stamps? They must be joking like Joe does all the time. It's just a slip of the tongue. Imagine what they would do if there were jobs waiting for them and they lost their welfare and had to go to work. They might start a riot, more likely they'd just sit in their diapers all day long in protest.

On food stamps but has access to twitter and an internet connection, posting live during the debate. Looks like smartphones and food stamps are the physical manifestation of hope and change. Making poverty more comfortable since 2008.

Edited by Jauronimo

On food stamps but has access to twitter and an internet connection, posting live during the debate. Looks like smartphones and food stamps are the physical manifestation of hope and change. Making poverty more comfortable since 2008.

I get a big kick out of liberals tweeting from their iPhones how Romney is evil and they could never support anyone who wants to ship jobs overseas.

I get a big kick out of liberals tweeting from their iPhones how Romney is evil and they could never support anyone who wants to ship jobs overseas.

The real irony is how many Barry supporters shop at Walmart, and how they're the kings of outsourcing.

Try as I may, I can't seem to get even the tiniest bit upset about some really dumb **** said by even dumber people via the dumbest medium for comunicating the world has ever come up with.

This scores a 9.9/10 on my "irrelevancy meter". The only that could possibly have made it less relevant would have been not posting it here.