this is sad but worth watching

truth on hold

i made it 3:30 and I really can't watch it anymore right now...I'm at work and can't see the screen through my watering eyes.... :cry: there was an article the other day that scientists discovered that a knife scraping glass was the worst sound in the world....i immediately thought 'no that's wrong, a kid crying is'....this reaffirms that thought

Edited by The Poojer

Ok I will be the first to admit there are a lot of things I don't understand but what compelled someone to tape themselves telling their child their mother is dead and then share it with the world?

Agreed. I watched it three times. I got a little shaky with the poor kid going through it, but seeing the people walk off camera, the kid looking at the camera, and all of that just took away all of that and reminded me that this is just a f'd up world entirely.

Ok I will be the first to admit there are a lot of things I don't understand but what compelled someone to tape themselves telling their child their mother is dead and then share it with the world?

Yep, I was waiting for someone else to say it. How perverse. Why in the world did that need to be videotaped? Is he going to pull now grown Nicholas into the living room and say "hey 'little man', wanna watch the video where I tell you mom's dead?... no? ok."

Why did I need to see this. I am well aware many children lost their parents that day. I don't need to see one of them hearing the news.

Thumbs down.

Edited by stevestojan

Yep, I was waiting for someone else to say it. How perverse. Why in the world did that need to be videotaped? Is he going to pull now grown Nicholas into the living room and say "hey 'little man', wanna watch the video where I tell you mom's dead?... no? ok........well guess what thousands of others will."

Added that last bit to make it sound that much worse.