Presidential Debate #2

B-Man

TONIGHT'S DEBATE 'DO OR DIE' FOR OBAMA...

Candy Crowley to Bend Rules at Presidential Debate

SHOCKING NEWS: By 2-1 margin, liberals’ questions favored at town hall debates.

TONIGHT’S DEBATE COVERAGE today!

Chris Matthews: "We will either see a spirited defense by Barack Obama of his four-year record or we won’t." (that's why Chrissie gets the big money......lol)

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Prediction: Debate ends prematurely with Obama and Romney together physically beating Candy to death on live television for daring to ask a follow up or for more clarification. Morale of the country takes a turn for the better as a result, as the country feel united following the first truly bipartisan act in recent memory.

Edited by TheNewBills

Prediction: Debate ends prematurely with Obama and Romney together physically beating Candy to death on live television for daring to ask a follow up or for more clarification. Morale of the country takes a turn for the better as a result, as the country feel united following the first truly bipartisan act in recent memory.

Is it me or does Candy Crowley look like today's version of KathleenTurner?

candy-crowley.jpg?w=241&h=300Kathleen+Turner.jpg

Think I'll just declare Obama the debate winner, the campaign comeback is on and check back later. I doubt the media will be reporting any different.

Gonna watch The Men Who Built America on "History" Channel then Vegas on CBS and Sons of Anarchy on FX. Crap, no Vegas tonite :angry:

Maybe I'll check in here once in a while for giggles

Edited by /dev/null

Think I'll just declare Obama the debate winner, the campaign comeback is on and check back later. I doubt the media will be reporting any different.

In that vein, I'm going to go ahead and declare the Yankees the "big" winner of tonight's playoff debate,

their comeback campaign is on.

I seriously think this should be decided Klignon style.

lol just flipped on TV first thing said on CNN was that Mitt Romney practiced a lot on how to sit on a bar stool, b/c he's Morman and doesn't sit on a lot of bar stools. I hate being forced to rely primarily on CNN as a result of not paying for cable...just terrible (except for my boy Zakaria)

In that vein, I'm going to go ahead and declare the Yankees the "big" winner of tonight's playoff debate,

their comeback campaign is on.

Kind of like those 4th and 5th Super Bowl rings for Brady

Hey, that gives me an idea. If Obama falters tonite, let's start an Internet Meme. You know that pic of Obama looking down at the floor like he's really bored? Instead of Bradying it will be Obamaing

lol just flipped on TV first thing said on CNN was that Mitt Romney practiced a lot on how to sit on a bar stool, b/c he's Morman and doesn't sit on a lot of bar stools. I hate being forced to rely primarily on CNN as a result of not paying for cable...just terrible (except for my boy Zakaria)

Zakaria didn't write that, somebody else did

Sorry, couldn't resist :nana:

PBS