BBQ Burger Anyone? NSFW

ricojes

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever Hardees hired for their marketing department, he's a damn genius!

First Kate, and now these girls! :worthy:

A Google image search shows she growed up real nice :w00t:

:o:worthy:

Let me get this straight. You're taking one of the best foods on the planet and one that you make your living on, dead cow meat, and cutting it with bread dough? Ooookay.

Can't just have the normal thing every day. Burgers are my favorite food along with pancakes, bacon, and french fries.

Can't just have the normal thing every day. Burgers are my favorite food along with pancakes, bacon, and french fries.

I'm just the opposite. If I really like something I can have it pretty much every day. Do need to mix it up on the weekends however.

You don't remember the Miss Turkey ad or the one with Paris Hilton? Those were before Kate Upton.

I'm not likely to remember much that has Paris Hilton in it

Let me get this straight. You're taking one of the best foods on the planet and one that you make your living on, dead cow meat, and cutting it with bread dough? Ooookay.

Is this turning into a retatta thread? Where are the pickles?

Its so funny because those girls wouldnt even think of actually EATING that stuff.......they live on replacement shakes and water

if I had a body like that and was making coin off it, I wouldnt eat anything else either.

That and I would play with......all day long.

I love pulled pork. I love cheeseburgers. Pulled pork + cheeseburger = Happy Wooderson.

I love pulled pork too. And cheeseburgers. And I'm especially fond of hot chicks. But you put em altogether, eh kinda gross. Guess I'm weird. I didn't find the BBQ sauce dripping down her lip and breast very appetizing in any sense of the word. Ewe, i bet they smelled like mesquite.

Now, if those two Cuties would like to each serve me two different sandwiches that would be nice but they had better hit the shower after working the pit.