Will The Light Come On With Lights Out Back ?

T master

Last year IMHO there was a definite difference with our D with Merriman on the field (before his injury) & then after he got hurt . If with nothing else in the way the other coordinators did in their preparation . After he was gone it was just like they had one less thing to worry about with while game planning for the Bills D .

At the beginning of this season with Merriman finally healthy i thought they would at least give him a chance to prove him self & then there was some talk of how we may even move him to a LB position if he truly was back to a resemblance of his old self . And given the fact that our LB corp could stand a bit of improvement I thought it's a win win .

Aw Think of it --- M. Williams - K. Williams - Dareus - Merriman Ya now that's what i'm talking bout !!!

But apparently some one saw something different .

I think his intensity & work ethic, along with his veteran presence in the locker room , not to mention just the thought of the possibilities in other coordinators preparation will bode well for our team & will free up Mario cause to this point i've not seen where Anderson has been that big of a worry for other teams .

The guy is still only 29 & IF his surgery went as well as K Williams (which both of them had the same surgery) & Merriman has had more time to heal then i think we may have something here .

He seems to like the Bills , team mates & city . He definitely sounded appreciative about the move on his web site so i too say - Welcome back !!

What say you Bills fans ??

He is 27, not 29. There was never talk of him moving to LB, and why would coordinators game plan for a guy no one wanted for 6 weeks? I like the idea of merriman but lets not get crazy here.

Sorry thought he was older . I distinctly remember a passage in a article (although it may have been only one sentence) of the POSSIBILITY of IF he was healthy he MAY be able to be used as a LB at some point with his past experience .

It may have been on Buffalowins , PFF, or some other blog but i do remember reading it !!

Last year IMHO there was a definite difference with our D with Merriman on the field (before his injury) & then after he got hurt . If with nothing else in the way the other coordinators did in their preparation . After he was gone it was just like they had one less thing to worry about with while game planning for the Bills D .

At the beginning of this season with Merriman finally healthy i thought they would at least give him a chance to prove him self & then there was some talk of how we may even move him to a LB position if he truly was back to a resemblance of his old self . And given the fact that our LB corp could stand a bit of improvement I thought it's a win win .

Aw Think of it --- M. Williams - K. Williams - Dareus - Merriman Ya now that's what i'm talking bout !!!

But apparently some one saw something different .

I think his intensity & work ethic, along with his veteran presence in the locker room , not to mention just the thought of the possibilities in other coordinators preparation will bode well for our team & will free up Mario cause to this point i've not seen where Anderson has been that big of a worry for other teams .

The guy is still only 29 & IF his surgery went as well as K Williams (which both of them had the same surgery) & Merriman has had more time to heal then i think we may have something here .

He seems to like the Bills , team mates & city . He definitely sounded appreciative about the move on his web site so i too say - Welcome back !!

What say you Bills fans ??

He seems to get other players really fired up, i'd want him on my team...

Kelsay should start over Merriman! Other than 0 containment against Kolb....Kelsay played terrific football!

True that!!! I almost felt bad for him because everytime Kolb ran it seemed like the cameras caught Kelsay beating his man upfield.

Kelsay should start over Merriman! Other than 0 containment against Kolb....Kelsay played terrific football!

MARK THIS DAY ON THE I CAL A REPLY THAT GIVES KELSAY SOME PRAISE & THEN THE ONE AFTER THIS GIVING HIM CUDO'S TOO . I CAN'T FREAKIN BELIEVE IT .. WAY TO GO !!!

Edited by T master

And I'd argue that was coaching, not the fault of Kelsay. Chan said after the game they expected Kolb to "move to throw" rather than "move to run."

In any event, Kelsay played a nice game.