Johnson and Urbik could be back this week

Rubes

I'd like to have both of them back (Glenn and Urbik), but if I had to choose one it would be Urbik. Hairston has more than capably filled in for Glenn at LT, however, the drop off from Urbik to Rhinehart/Brown/Young has been painful to endure. If we can make it through this week without Glenn, he then gets 2 more weeks to recouperate and get ready for NE & Houston.

I'd like to have both of them back (Glenn and Urbik), but if I had to choose one it would be Urbik. Hairston has more than capably filled in for Glenn at LT, however, the drop off from Urbik to Rhinehart/Brown/Young has been painful to endure. If we can make it through this week without Glenn, he then gets 2 more weeks to recouperate and get ready for NE & Houston.

I think the drop off between Urbik and a HEALTHY Rinehart is negligible. Unfortunately for the team, Rinehart's calf injury came at a terrible time. A calf issue is terrible for an offensive lineman, you're losing strength in your leg at a position where every snap you need to be able to explode, change direction and/or anchor down.

The difference between injured Rinehart/Brown/Young and Urbik has been noticeable though.

Getting those two guys back would be huge team is getting thin and could use the reinforcements. Glenn can take his time, don't get me wrong I want the guy back but not till he is 100% ready.

And having just watched NFL Game Rewind (we were at the game in Glendale) of the Bills game, Hairston played very well.

He actually has me convinced that he could be a starting left tackle for a lot of teams.

I don't see how Hairston won't eventually take Pears' job. He's becoming a very good football player.

As for Spencer, I'm pretty sure this is his last season in Buffalo.