Andy Reid as Bills next head coach?

I'm going to go out on a limb...and be the first to say that...Frank Reich might make a good OC!

Frank has a good track record as a player/coach in the past 15+ years...could be a good candidate

But, that's just my opinion...I could be wrong

HC wise...I'd like a Defensive guy

Edited by KollegeStudnet

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looked pretty smart in 2010... He helped make Vick amazing that year. 30 Total TDs, and 6 picks and over 600 yards rushing. They lost to the Super bowl champs in the playoffs.

Vick just couldn't stay healthy after that. And they have a terrible offensive line.

What has any Buffalo coach done in the past decade +? Not saying Reid is the answer but you try to completely discredit him.

Yes, Vick had a mediocre year (by QB standards) in 2010. Bravo Andy Reid. But as an option QB in the NFL, Vick quickly became one of the easiest QBs in the league to defend. Blitz him, cover his primary receiver and wait for him to turn the ball over. There are other QBs in the league that have crappy or at least suspect O-lines, who do much better than Vick.

Look, Reid has been given a bunch of top FAs and the great Mike Vick. He made his O-line coach his DC! (and then, in a totally cowardly fashion, stabbed the poor guy in the back to save his own job). He is a notriously bad game manager.

We already have a HC who mismanages talent, mismanages game day decisions and makes horrible coaching staff selections. Why do we need to swap him out for a burnt out Andy Reid?

Yes, Vick had a mediocre year (by QB standards) in 2010. Bravo Andy Reid. But as an option QB in the NFL, Vick quickly became one of the easiest QBs in the league to defend. Blitz him, cover his primary receiver and wait for him to turn the ball over. There are other QBs in the league that have crappy or at least suspect O-lines, who do much better than Vick.

Look, Reid has been given a bunch of top FAs and the great Mike Vick. He made his O-line coach his DC! (and then, in a totally cowardly fashion, stabbed the poor guy in the back to save his own job). He is a notriously bad game manager.

We already have a HC who mismanages talent, mismanages game day decisions and makes horrible coaching staff selections. Why do we need to swap him out for a burnt out Andy Reid?

Yep - terrible coach. 10 playoff appearances in 14 years. Horrible.