College QB and Draft Talk

Mark80

I'm curious as to what posters think of the upcoming QB class and possible suitors for them. I see Barkley, Smith, and Jones as first rounders for sure and have seen a lot of talk about Bray as well. I'm not that convinced on Bray though. His performance against solid competition has been lackluster while he has only shined against poor/mediocre teams over his career. To me, that puts doubts in my mind over NFL success. Admittedly, I haven't watched him play and am basing that opinion on only his stat lines. I have, however, gone out of my way to watch numerous games of the other 3 and am very impressed with all of them. I really think Jones has recovered from a subpar performance last year and looks like the highly touted prospect of old.

Obviously, like most, if not all of you, I want the Bills to address the QB situation early in the draft THIS YEAR, and I figure we'll pick in the middle of the pack...again. So who else is going to be looking for a QB and who will be drafting ahead of us? I only see one sure thing at this poing, the Chiefs but everyone else either A. Just drafted a QB high; B. Has an expensive QB starter already; C. May not be picking ahead of us. These teams include:

Jets - I think they will give up on Sanchez if they can.

Cleveland - Can they really draft QB first round two years in a row?

Tennessee - Give up Locker already?

Jags - I would definitely give up on Gabbert, he looks terrible.

Oakland - Palmer is old and expensive, I could definitely see them drafting a QB.

Philly - Vick has looked terrible, but probably pick after us.

Minn. - Just picked Ponder, looks decent.

Tampa - could be ready to move on from Freeman.

Arizona - They could be one that snags one from us.

St. Louis - Bradford certainly has not looked elite.

What do you guys think?