Straw Grasp = "Wah! Romney is using Libya for political gain&#

:lol: No, seriously. David Axelrod is seriously trying to make this into an issue. http://www.realclear...k_in_libya.html

This is being said by the #1 beneficiary, representing an entire party, who used the Iraq War for political gain. :blink:

How did we end up with Nancy Pelosi in a seat she had no business being in? The Iraq War.

How did we end up with the occupier of the WH? The Iraq War.

Did the Democrats earn, anything, when they gained the House and Senate in 2006/Obama wave in 2008? No. They opposed the Iraq war, people were mad at Republicans, and their loss was Democrats gain.

The proof: could they retain control of government after the Iraq War? No. Have people agreed with their agenda or programs since the Iraq War? No. There isn't a single policy that isn't underwater nationally....except ending the Iraq War. Killing Bin Laden isn't a policy, you unmitigated morons.

Now, we KNOW they have nothing left. Now, we KNOW how bad...they think...Libya is for them.

I am fond of talking about behavior, rather than polls. This behavior tells me that risking being called a massive hypocrite is fine, because they think they truly have nothing to lose.

Reverse Bob Dylan: nothing to lose means you have nothing. The liar thing didn't stick to Romney, and now, this is what they have, and it is nothing.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Myth wants to back Benjamin Netanyahu, who wants to start a war with Iran.

We can't afford another war financially or with the lives of our sons, daughters, brothers and or parents. IF you want a WAR, then I suggest the Conservatives line up and volunteer!

Obama was chastised for supporting the Libyan issue anfd now you guys want to "support" Syria?

Again HOW does he plan on paying for it?

Will he do it w/o Congressional approval?

Myth wants to back Benjamin Netanyahu, who wants to start a war with Iran.

We can't afford another war financially or with the lives of our sons, daughters, brothers and or parents. IF you want a WAR, then I suggest the Conservatives line up and volunteer!

Obama was chastised for supporting the Libyan issue anfd now you guys want to "support" Syria?

Again HOW does he plan on paying for it?

Will he do it w/o Congressional approval?

Historically, the draft has proven an excellent means to address unemployment.