Say we go 4-3...does that stop a QB change?

dayman

For this season? I highly doubt that's going to happen. I do think that Fitz' effort so far will quite possible have them looking around for the next QB to start grooming. I can see grabbing someone in the draft and trying to help Fitz teach him game management. I don't even mind that Fitz does't have a cannon, but you see him simply missing open men. He makes the right choice, but simply can't deliver.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am done with Fitz as the starter for this team...going into the future.

However, I agree completely with JR above.

I really, really don't want to hear anyone from management say after the season is over, "Well, we improved two more games to 8-8 and we are headed in the right direction and Fitz is our guy."

or, when we pass-up a darn good QB in 2nd round b/c they didn't think he was better than what they have now.

It stinks that he can't make the long throw, but I can live with that.

...I can't live with hiim not being able to throw the short ball and, as much as they like him, I think that is starting to piss off guys like Johnson and Freddy.

I couldn't agree with this more! The opening pass against the Chiefs where Chandler was wide open and Fitz basically threw it a few feet in front himself on the ground up to the play in the 4th of the Arizona where Fred Jackson is basically uncovered and 2 yards away from the first down marker.

I am so over him. So Over him. He is a horrible horrible QB. I can't understand the few Fitz defenders that are left.

Edited by Why So Serious?

As annoyed as I was with in inaccuracy yesterday I found myself thinking this exact thing this morning. Everybody is always saying how Chan needs to turn Fitz into a game manager and just not lose the Bills games. Yet when they did this yesterday everybody was pissed off.

This has nothing to do with game management or even throwing long pass (although that hurts).

FITZ CAN'T EVEN BE COUNTED ON TO HIT A 5 YARD OUT OR SLANT!!! The Bills were lucky as hell none of his passes behind the receivers turned into INT's this time.

Often even when the pass is completed, he places it so poorly the receiver has to spend time regaining their balance after the catch, ans as a result is tackled before they can pick up any yards after the catch.

He absolutely was a liability yesterday - winning in spite of his terrible play doesn't change that.

But again - that's all for next year - there is noone better on the roster (or otherwise available that we know of).

Edited by BobChalmers