Official BILLS @ CARDINALS Game Day Thread

Rockinon

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good td, but that should have been spiller scoring, how the fk does chan not keep him in more? what does he have to do? he's loyal to a fault. also i agree with the above comment -- stay in wild cat.

missed that NE game did ya?

Edited by halijack

How funny is it that it was so obvious to everyone here that if CJ gets the ball we would run down the field and score a TD yet it takes Chan an act of god to realize it. Good job BS too. Not worth all the money or BullS$&t but good job. You didn't exactly make your money and single handedly win a game today but you helped your cause.

good td, but that should have been spiller scoring, how the fk does chan not keep him in more? what does he have to do? he's loyal to a fault. also i agree with the above comment -- stay in wild cat.

Remember what happened the last time we used CJ to run it up the gut on the goal line?

Yeah, i want the smallest RB on the roster - one who likes to jitter-bug in the backfield - getting the ball at the goal line.

Actually, this is the part of the field you use Jackson exclusively. He much better between the tackles for tough yardage.