Official BILLS @ CARDINALS Game Day Thread

Rockinon

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I swear to god if anyone defends Fitz after this game I'm gonna lose it.

But Fitz is really smart. He's working with a great coach who is working on his mechanics. It's like golf they say it takes 10,000 repetitions to learn a new swing. Just give him time. :nana:

I think why everyone is complaining its not that we are trailing, its how we play, its erratic play calling, very poor defensive scheme, if we where playing good but trailing I don't think anyone would be as angry as we all seem to be & Gailey sticking with Fitzpatrick, Jackson & Wannstedt makes it worse

How is it possible that he's regressed this much. He used to be pedestrian, now he's a full on abortion.

plain old regression to the mean. he was junk, but high vol, so he has really good and really bad games sometimes. if the d does anything to confuse or even slightly pressure him, he's cooked, and they only have to defend about 20 yards of field. he's a bottom 5 qb in the nfl amoung starters

I think why everyone is complaining its not that we are trailing, its how we play, its erratic play calling, very poor defensive scheme, if we where playing good but trailing I don't think anyone would be as angry as we all seem to be & Gailey sticking with Fitzpatrick, Jackson & Wannstedt makes it worse

Play calling is fine. if we had a QB it wouldn't be a problem.