Blue Pants Today

cmjoyce113

The all whites are so classic,

I have no problem with the Blue pants. Oh and as for classics. The Bills introduced blue pants worn with the white jerseys in 1973. They were last worn in 1985.

I'd say that 27 years qualifies as classic.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HATE them. The all whites are so classic, like the 50's and 60's colts or jests uniforms. Can't we just leave it alone for a few years? Can't this team just keep an identity for a while...JEEZ!

Your crazy dude, The Blue pants make the jersey stand out more. plus its a tougher look.

I hated the all whites. Can`t wait for us to wear them at home all Blue, That`s mean baby!

HATE them. The all whites are so classic, like the 50's and 60's colts or jests uniforms. Can't we just leave it alone for a few years? Can't this team just keep an identity for a while...JEEZ!

This is what you talk about after a HUGE win for our BIlls. This reminds me of when I was younger and was watching some of the heavyweight championship boxing fights with my mother. I would be all in to the fight, the big hits, the blood, and the intensity of the fight and then my mother would be sitting there saying "hey I think I just saw Sylvester Stalone sitting ring side or I don't like the color of the trunks Larry Holmes is wearing today". REALLY!!!

This is what you talk about after a HUGE win for our BIlls. This reminds me of when I was younger and was watching some of the heavyweight championship boxing fights with my mother. I would be all in to the fight, the big hits, the blood, and the intensity of the fight and then my mother would be sitting there saying "hey I think I just saw Sylvester Stalone sitting ring side or I don't like the color of the trunks Larry Holmes is wearing today". REALLY!!!

LOL... ^^^ What a tool.

I hate you all so much!

kidding :nana: I enjoyed reading your views... I just love the classic whites a lot. And I do agree with whoever said CJ looked a lot like OJ, I have thought from the beginning he has a very similar running style, the the guy who said all blue? NOOOOOOooooooo! :sick:

I blame Nike for everything. Mote than anything I hate every new jersey change with the exception of Seattle.

The thing I really hate about the Nike jersey designs is the way the jersey has that split at the very back.

I blame Nike for everything. Mote than anything I hate every new jersey change with the exception of Seattle.

How can you like those ugly a$s navy blue jerseys more than the current ones? Granted, I would have preferred just using the throwbacks but the new jerseys are light years better than the navy ones.

I'd much rather have the white pants instead of the blue. I really thought that I would like the blue ones, but thought they looked awful.

Don't get me started about all the pink stuff. It's certainly all for a good cause, but pink shoes with blue pants and a Spanish speaking referee made everything over the top.

Go Bills!